Layout Challenge - Leftover Photo - March 2016

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Leftover Photo - March 2016

This challenge is to use a "leftover photo" - a photo that you like but haven't scrapped because it just doesn't fit for one reason or another. This is your chance to let that leftover photo shine!

More Details

1. Challenge ends when March does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: march 2016 layout challenge, march leftover challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

This is a photo my granddad took on a family trip to the museums at the Jubelpark in Brussels. There is an art museum, a car museum and an army museum... and a park... it doesn't look very different today.

I am always taking photos of meals at social occasions, but rarely make a layout. this teacup photo is one of my favorites.

This was a leftover photo from an airline trip, but I duplicated it and turned one black and white to have more visual weight toward the bottom...

Here's my "extra"picture from Easter smiley

Topic locked