Layout Challenge - Make a List - Nov 2019

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Make a List - Nov 2019

Make a list on your layout.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when November does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: nov 2019 list, nov 2019 layout challenge
  4. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.

Goody. A New Challenge!! This is my Xmas Movie List of those Xmas movies that I have seen. You can use the List templates for free from Kelseys website - Kelsey in London. She has tons of different lists.

https://kelseyinlondon.com/instagram-templates/

Great challenge, Marisa! Cool page, Robynne, love the tree clips. smiley

Thank you Robynne for the link (and the inspiration!)

You are most welcome AMarie smiley

So this is me making another list!! LOL This time about places in Canada that I have seen/been to - and those places I still have not seen/been to - in the 19 years I have lived here.

Dianne, that is just gorgeous!! smiley smiley

Thank you Robynne! I am loving the challenges smiley sure helps get the creative juices flowing!

Thank you for the challenge!!

Credits: Antebellum Press ~ Into the Woods,
Word Art World ~ list word art (freebie),
font ~ Loveness Two

Tammy, I your page is awesome! I love your love list idea smiley

Thank you, Dianne!

Here is a layout with a list of some dreams or bucket list:

Gina, what a fun page! I love the rectangles in your layout! As a beginner, I always tend to do the same type of layouts, so this inspires me to go outside the box and experiment smiley Love this site smiley

Sharon.... wow, wow, wow... your layout is so awesome and cool! smiley

Quote:
Gina, what a fun page! I love the rectangles in your layout! As a beginner, I always tend to do the same type of layouts, so this inspires me to go outside the box and experiment smiley Love this site smiley

Thank you for your kind words! This page was such a stretch for me. I had never done a "project life" style and coming up with a list... ugh.. I worked on this page for several days.

@Sharon.. your layout should be framed and displayed in a prominent place. It is truly gorgeous!

Fantastic pages here, love Sharon-Dewi's so much!

wow! very beautiful layouts ladies! smiley smiley

Topic locked