Layout Challenge - May 2014 Kits Challenge - Deadline May 31

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - May 2014 Kits Challenge - Deadline May 31

The desingers here at DigitalScrapbook.com create such great new kits each month. For this challenge you may use any kit that has been published here at DigitalScrapbook.com during the month of May 2014. Be sure to check this thread throughout the month as more kits will be added as they are published!

The Details
  1. Challenge ends May 31, 2014.
  2. You must use assets from the previous list or that were published during May 2014.
  3. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  4. You must tag your layouts with "kit challenge may 2014" to be entered. Also, you may share them here in the thread.
  5. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  6. See entered layouts here.
  7. See updated rules here.

I've got to get all these LO challenges done before Memorial Day when we celebrate college graduation for the kid in this LO! :-0)
I used Marisa's Belgium02 layout template and Elif's Ride a Bike Kit for this challenge. I think they worked well together because of the gears.

You can find it in my gallery here.

That template and kit do go to together very nicely, Julie! Don't forget that the image url and the link to your layout in the gallery are TWO different links.

It's hard to keep up. I think the PS designers are designing faster than I can scrap! But I'll try to use some of these before the end of the month.

Just happened to take a pic of this little cutie at the beginning of her first time sleeping through the night. Could the "Sweet Dreams" bundle be any more appropriate smiley

That's funny!

This layout is made with Sheila's Rain Rain kit

Here in the gallery

Great pages! Excited to see what else gets made in the next week.

I made two layouts with the Ride A Bike Bundle by Elif Sahin because I fell in love with it at the very first sight... hope you like them!

Great pages, Mary! Be sure that in the future when posting your layouts in the challenge thread that you link them to their page in your DigitalScrapbook.com Gallery. (I fixed these two for you smiley)

Thank you very much, Kaleena!

Here's mine with Elif's Brothers and Sisters Bundle.

A little late so I won't tag for the challenge, just wanted to share. This is with Elif's Ride a Bike kit.

Here in the gallery

Topic locked