Layout Challenge - November 2016 Blog Train

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - November 2016 Blog Train

Our community members have really outdone themselves this month for the Enchanting Autumn blog train here at DigitalScrapbook.com. The colors, textures and patterns are simply amazing. You can find all the parts to the blog train here and be sure to leave your love for those that contributed here and by creating a layout to share with us in this thread.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when November does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: nov 2016 layout challenge, nov BT 2016 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

On a side note: How do you link an image on here?

By using the "Insert/edit link" button to the right of the "Insert/edit image" button or with the short cut (ALT + L).

Great contributions this month!

Here is mine. Loving all of the layouts with this bundle. Such fun!

And here's one more. Except for the solid papers, everything is from Jessica Dunn's portion of the train. Absolutely love that mini kit!

Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here (if you still need help figuring this out after looking at the tutorial please send me a message and I will do my best to help you)

All posts to this point (that didn't have links) have been edited to include links to their places in the Gallery.

I did a couple with this BT and have many more photos that go perfect with these colors! smiley

Here are mine. This Blog Train was just OUTSTANDING!!!! Thank you so much to everyone here!!!!!

It's funny. I create kits every month for the blog trains and use other people's stuff to create pages. This time, I used my own kit, which was inspired by the photos I took on this particular trip up my favorite drainage. smiley

Topic locked