Layout Challenge - Oct 2014 Kits Challenge - Deadline October 31

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Oct 2014 Kits Challenge - Deadline October 31

The DigitalScrapbook.com Designers always have such wonderful new releases to share every month. This October will be no different. Let's show them how much we love their creations by actually using them to create something! For this challenge you may use any kit linked in this post or published here at DigitalScrapbook.com during October 2014. Be sure to check this thread throughout the month as more kits will be added as they are published!

The Details

1. Challenge ends October 31, 2014.
  2. You must use assets from the previous list or that are published October 2014.
  3. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  4. You must tag your layouts with "kit challenge oct 2014" to be entered. Also, you may share them here in the thread.
  5. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  6. See entered layouts here.
  7. See updated rules here.

Thankful for You by Brenda Hollingsworth

Hopefully this counts. It's technically a re-release but it's new to DigitalScrapbook.com.

kit Autumn Pieces and kit Cast A Spell by Elif Sahin design

kit Autumn Pieces and kit Cast A Spell by Elif Sahin design

Seems I oops when posting in this challenge. Sorry

No worries, Cindi. smiley

Kaleena, can we tag the layouts we did previously with these kits? I'm getting ready to add my "Fall into Autumn" layout in a minute or two but wanted to know if my "Autumn Art" counts in this challenge. They were uploaded 10 days ago which means 10/1. Thanks smiley

Yes you can add it, Judy.

Thanks Kaleena. This is from "Fall into Autumn"

Gallery

Weigh In by Brenda Hollingsworth

I hope you're not tired of my hedgehogs. We're slowly taking over DigitalScrapbook.com. (Janet is helping us by putting hedgehogs in all her kits for me.)

One more, made with a new kit *and* a new template (which I don't think has even been released into the wild yet)

Planting Our Garden by Brenda Hollingsworth

Featured this great-horned owl with Elif's Cast-a-spell kit.

Here is mine with 'Bootiful' by Elif Sahin

And here is my layout using Elif's Bootiful kit.

Here is my LO with Marisa's Autumn Art bundle, focusing on the green and blue hues of the bundle:

Here is my 1st LO with Autumn Art bundle by Marisa.

Kit: Autumn Art Marisa Lerin

Here is my 1st LO with Cast a Spell by Elif Şahin.

Here's mine - a two page spread using Elif Sahin's "Cast a Spell" (along with some glitter from the blog train):

Monopoly Madness

View in Gallery

I will try to participate, but my English is bad and I do not always understand everything! google translator is not always right

kit "bootiful" de SahinDesigns; photo de Moroccan

Here is my page.

cc_LayItOnThere_Template_Doubles_02_rightside & Leftside used
Fall into Autumn Bundle by Janet Scott

Wow some lovely pages here!

thought i might have a go, as well... bit altered but i hope it's ok smiley
digi-dewi "thankful" kit

Topic locked