Layout Challenge - Photo Strips - Sept 2016

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Photo Strips - Sept 2016

I like photo strips they bring back fun memories. When I was a younger kid (because I am still a kid and will be even when I am 90) the zoo we would go to had photo booths and we would cram our whole group in them to get a photo - we had 13 of us in there once! For this layout challenge used photo strips in your layout for a series of photos.

Here are some fun examples from our gallery:

Did you know that you can submit your ideas for layout challenges right here in our Layout Challenge forum? I look at this thread often to get inspiration for challenges as some times just creating the challenge can be a challenge.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when September does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: sept 2016 layout challenge, sept 2016 photo strip
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Taking inspiration from the first photo, I pulled in a series of related pictures from our trip to Botcon. I love these pictures but they're blurry, so I never thought to use them. From left to right, they do tell the story of when K sees RC and then insists on taking a picture with her. Cosplay people are amazing!!!

My layout for the photostrips challenge.

I was not sure how I was going to make a page for this week until I saw this challenge. There were too many good pictures of my boys. I am loving how my layout turned out now though. I created my own layout and used colors from the photos for my background, frame and font colors. So happy with this one! Thanks for the challenge.

Here's a couple from me featuring my little man smiley :

These layouts are awesome! Here's mine smiley

here's mine:

here is my LO

My first attempt at this kind of style!

Caught this cute moment and it fit this challenge so well!

Topic locked