May 2015 Blog Train - Deadline May 31

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2015 Blog Train - Deadline May 31

The May 2015 DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train - Renewal is a breath of fresh spring air. The contributions are amazing as always. Lets show our appreciation for these wonderful creations by creating something with them! Please use this thread to share layouts that you create using this blog train. You can find all the downloads here. If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

The Details

1. Challenge ends after May 31, 2015
  2. See updated rules here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these TWO tags: may 2015 layout challenge, may BT 2015 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Don't forget everyone loves to get comments and smiley s in their galleries - so be sure to leave comments for other challenge participants in their gallery smiley

I reserve the right to post more next week. lol

Gallery

haha you are funny, Vidia! You can post as many as you want.

here's mine wherein I used Sheila Reid and BitsO'Scrap's kits.

I don't know if I did this right... I made this page using Sheila Reid's Renewal Kit...

This page was made using Vidia Jade's 'Begin Anew' May Renewal Kit...Thank you!

Thank you for using my portion of the blog train! I love all the "slices" of paper; that looks so cool.

You are welcome...it is a beautiful kit!

Another layout using Karry Dempsey's kit:

Gallery

Here's mine. This BT is so great! I'm happy there's enough neutral colors to do boys too! Though, I did re-color the hearts to match the page. I used bits from several of the designers. smiley

My grandparents official wedding photo. Papers by Antebellum. Elements by several people.

Gallery

Pretty pages ladies!

Here's mine!

I always love to look at the blog train layouts - such a great variety.

I used Holly Wolf's kits for this one:

Gallery

A kit by Holly Wolf, beautiful...

This I did with my kit as soon as I finished. Including disponibilizei template as the background I created.

I just absolutely love the submissions from "Designs by Magnolia" this month so I created my layout using items solely from her minis:

Topic locked