May 2020 LC - Triangles

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
May 2020 LC - Triangles

Use triangles on your layout!

The Details

1. Challenge ends when May does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: may 2020 triangles, may 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Beautiful challenge! Thanks.

Here is my layout for the challenge...

Here is my Strolling Through The Neighborhood layout for this challenge. When I took the photos, I was planning to make a layout for the Life Begins challenge about a neighborhood but then found this very interesting triangles template by Violet and had to use it.

I feel like this one is cheating a bit, since the triangles are mostly in the bridge photo, but I had to keep it simple otherwise for it to look right.

I ended up doing a fact based page on triangles because I wanted to use ALL the lovely photos I found that showed off triangles.

wonderful ladies! smiley

may 2020 layout challenge, may 2020 triangle challenge

I was able to bring in pieces from 3 collections to make my layout (Marisa Lerin THE GOOD LIFE MAY 2020, Rachel Martin VIVIAN MARGO, and Gina Jones VINTAGE MEMORIES) The photos are my great nephews who are growning up too fast. The oldest one starts high school in the Fall. (oh, my ...)

I had a lot of fun with this one!

Topic locked