November 2014 Blog Train Challenge

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
November 2014 Blog Train Challenge

Can you believe that it is November already! Once again we have an amazing blog train. Why not actually use some of those awesome kits and things to actually create a page (it is always exciting when someone else likes something you designed enough to use it in a layout!). This challenge is to create a layout using the November 2013 - Our House blog train. You can find all of the downloads here.

The Details

1. Challenge ends after November 30, 2014
  2. See updated rules here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these TWO tags: nov 2014 layout challenge, nov BT 2014 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Don't forget everyone loves to get comments and smiley s in their galleries - so be sure to leave comments for other challenge participants in their gallery smiley

Here is my page using Janet Scotts portion of the Blog train.

our happy place by Brenda Hollingsworth

I played with the bundle made by the DigitalScrapbook.com staff.

In my gallery HERE

Here is my layout with the "Our House" bundle. Hopefully I can enter this here since I used Janet Scott's portion. If not, let me know and I'll remove it.

Here

All items from various portions of the blog train. smiley

All layout are lovely, shame I won't have time to do anything...

in the nick of time- managed to finish the "kokeshi page" smiley
i fell in love with nadias drawings and started this draft in early november...but didn't have the photos to match nor a theme. till the other day when i realized my outfit matches the dolls so i took a couple (really really lousy) selfies smiley anything to show off those little rascals smiley

Topic locked