November 2019 Template Challenge

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
November 2019 Template Challenge

Hello and thank you so much for joining me for a template challenge this November 2019.

Please use this template by Marisa Lerin for your layout. This is the sort of layout template that I love because it is really an entire album, even though it is extremely humble and only claims to be one template. Many thanks to Marisa for this absolutely excellent template.

Challenge ends when November 2019 does.

You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.

Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery.
Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it.
If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial
here.

Here is a layout I made with Marisa Lerin's template. I used all of what the template had on offer, the only thing changed was duplicating a layer and sticking it under the big photos. There are Marisa's styles on the layers. The only additional graphics are an overlay/paper that I made for another challenge with the challenge freebie and two paper ellies. I changed the shadows a tiny bit. That was all.
Before starting I was pretty sure the round corners had to go.
Credits: Template, styles and graphic by Marisa Lerin.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when November 2019 does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like but please post them to only one challenge.
  3. Do remember to tag your layouts with these two tags: nov 2019 template, nov 2019 layout challenge
  4. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.

smiley Oh wow, Gina, what an amazing look. Love it, the way you did the title is brilliant. All the fun details, not overrunning the photos.... I have to try this. Many thanks for playing. smiley

Such beautiful pages, Bina and Gina! Love them ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

beautiful pages ladies! smiley

smiley So beautiful, AMarie. Thank you for playing. Love it all, the gradient on the title is so smart. And what a beautiful place, are those olive trees?

Yes, olive trees. Located in the South of France.

Thank you for the template and the challenge!

Credits: Marisa Lerin ~ Layout Template 142 and Snowshoe,
font ~ Trailmade

Tammy: Thanks so much for playing. smiley Such a sweet photo session in the woods, precious shots. Love the way you used the arrow pattern and the small photo to set the big photos apart. Gives a real sense of motion and dynamic. I need to try this. Great page.

Topic locked