October 2014 Blog Train Challenge

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
October 2014 Blog Train Challenge

wow. Wow. WOW! October's blog train is amazing! After you have downloaded all the fun little kits everyone has so generously created to share show your appreciation by actually using some of those amazing blog train parts! You can find the complete list of downloads here.

The Details

1. Challenge ends after October 31, 2014
  2. See updated rules here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these TWO tags: oct 2014 layout challenge, oct BT 2014 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Don't forget everyone loves to get comments and smiley s in their galleries - so be sure to leave comments for other challenge participants in their gallery smiley

It's the first day of the blog train, I haven't gotten to download much yet and I already have TWO layouts for you.

Family Weekend by Brenda Hollingsworth

Seeds of Love by Brenda Hollingsworth

Here is mine

Gallery

Here's mine:

i ran out of autumn pictures so here's a non-fall layout:

When my friend shared this photo of her baby with me I knew the current blog train would be perfect to make a page with it.

Beautiful pages, Ladies! This blog train is awesome and seems so versatile.

I thought I added this one to the thread but it appears I didn't.

Wake Me Up When September Ends by Brenda Hollingsworth

This color palette has landed as my favorite since I started submitting to these blog trains in November 2013. So many gorgeous submissions, and too many to capture in one layout, but I used as many different kits as possible other than my own. Check it out here.

I wanted to do a layout with the blog Train in a non traditional way.

Another non traditional use of the blog Train

Here is a traditional use of the blog Train. I love the colours of fall!

I ABSOLUTELY love this blogtrain. They just keep getting better and better. Thank you for all the hard work you wonderful designers. smiley

Gorgeous layouts ladies. Keep them coming with this beautiful palette. My most favorite season of all.

I made a card for a friend who's under the weather.

Gallery

i went a little artsy with one. thought the magnifier & macro photo would be a nice combo, and then i just went crazy with the brushes smiley at the end a circular pattern started to appear, and i was pretty ok with how that looked.
i'll probably make more stuff with this BT because it's really packed with so many goodies- thanks again to all the designers! smiley

I love this color palette! Here's my first submission:

So neat how versatile this blog train turned out to be! All of these layouts are lovely.

I had to upload the pages as 8x8 since the files were too big... Better pictures in my gallery.

here's another one.
a stack of old, mouldy, dusty newspapers. with an almost gothic feel.

Here's the result of my playing around with bits of the blog train:

Capturing Memories

View in Gallery

Have had some awesome fog-enhanced sunrises this week and I've been lucky enough to capture a few photos along one of the big rivers here. I used one of the background papers I made for this blog train.

A little late been trying to upload for days computer wasnt being very helpful

Topic locked