Sept 2020 LC - Blog Train

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sept 2020 LC - Blog Train

Welcome to Blog Train challenge. Use only pieces of this month's Blog Train for this challenge. You may choose one designer, or mix and match pieces from multiple designers.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when September does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: sept 2020 blog train, sept 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Thanks for the challenge! I used my own mini kit that I created for this blog train to create this layout:

I used the September 2020 blog train part by Tammy Shockley called Happy Day.

Wonderful layouts ladies, very beautiful BT ! smiley

The Southwest. Elements by Phyllis Storms

Everything by Gina Jones. Here's Streets of San Francisco:

sept 2020 blog train, sept 2020 layout challenge I made the layout using Janet Kemp's THROUGH THICK AND THIN from the Sept Blog Train

Link to gallery

Something I made for my cellphone. It will slip nicely under the clear case so I'm not grabbing hubby's phone all the time.

Link

@Lisa - great idea! My hubby and I have the same phone, same case. Unfortunately it's black so I can't use your idea! I did put a heart sticker on the back of mine though. smiley

Here's Japanese Tea Garden, using mostly Jan Clark's papers and elements:

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Songbird Scraps ~ Happy Day,
Marisa Lerin ~ Layout Template 60D,
font ~ Care Bear Family

Our home flooded in early June so it has been FOREVER since I participated in anything since we are living in a temporary situation. But I'm trying to make sure I don't get too far behind so have finally started back up.

Robin Sampson's kit was PERFECT for Rosh Hashanah and elements from Tammy Shockley complimented it nicely. I am just entering the two page spread as a single because I always do them that way to face each other when I have them printed in the album.

I also used mostly Robin Sampson's kit, since it was perfect for our orchard trip!

Topic locked