September 2015 Blog Train

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
September 2015 Blog Train

Here in the northern hemisphere autumn is on its way (some of the trees near my house are already starting to change colors) and the warm yet cool colors of the Bohemian Breeze blog train fit exactly how I have been feeling lately. Please use this thread to share any layouts you create with this blog train. You can find all the parts to download here be sure to leave your comments and love for those that contributed here.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when September does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: sept 2015 layout challenge, sept BT 2015 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Looks like a great month!

Had to play right away smiley . I use my own contribution and Sheila Reid's contribution. In the gallery here.

I'm so thrilled with my part this month, and with how my skills are coming along, that I actually created a timeline cover for myself on Facebook. To put this in perspective, I've never even put one up before, let alone made one. I did that on the 31st. (You'll recognize the camera and mug from the May blog train, but if I'm doing a timeline cover to show off my art, I need to use my own work and not someone else's, so I hope the two non-September elements are forgivable here.)

Today, I made a small layout to celebrate that milestone.

I LOVE this months blog train! and when I saw these picture I thouht they were just a perfect match with the color scheme!

link

Love these layouts, ladies!

Great BT!

When I saw Paddy Wolf's contribution, I knew exactly what photos I wanted to scrap. This uses just a few pieces from her kit this month. {in the gallery}

here's mine where I used Erin Crouch Studio's kit:

the blog train turned out gorgeous!! so much rich color and amazing styles!!

In the gallery

Lovely! The colors of this blog train make me so happy - beautiful layouts, everyone.

here is mine:

Tx!

In my gallery HERE

In my gallery HERE

Love this month's BT! My second favorite next to 2014's Autumn Art. smiley smiley smiley

Here's one from me

In my gallery HERE

here's mine wherein I used Karry Dempsey and Paddy Wolf's kits:

Here's mine-

here's mine where I used Marcela Cocco/Carioca Digital Scrapbook's kit:

Here's mine. (Thanks everyone for the beautiful contributions!!):

Catch

View in Gallery

Love the layouts ladies! This blog train is turning out to be one of my favorites.

Topic locked