SLM 2014: Calendar!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2014: Calendar!

Remember:

• Tag your layout "madness july 2014"
  • Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

Layout 2/20 done!

Layout 1/7

excited!!!

Great layouts ladies!

Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it.

If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here. --- also keep in mind that the image url and the gallery url are TWO different links.

If you have read the tutorial and are still unsure of how to do this please don't hesitate to send me a message and I will do my best to help you smiley

(All the layouts in this thread, that needed it and up to this point, have been fixed to link to their page in the DigitalScrapbook.com Gallery)

Thanks Kaleena! I got side tracked as I was working on my post...had to install another program on my PC to be able to take notes on my SLM 2014 Layouts, and then it was late. Thanks for watching out for us...I just love that we have moderators now, thanks for serving!

No worries, Laura! I understand that we all get busy and distracted. I am totally that dog in up most of the time. I am glad to see you posting layouts again it seems like it has been a while or maybe..ooooo squirrel! smiley

3/5
500x

Here is mine.

Topic locked