SLM 2014: Layout Template

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2014: Layout Template

Use this layout template from Elif to start your layout.

Remember:

• Tag your layout "madness july 2014"
  • Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

Moody atmospheric wonderful Venice in winter, without the cliche gondolas and masks smiley

7/15

Funny how they can be so different yet have the same template as base!

3/10

Layout 16/30

Here's mine!

3/7 On a roll here. Maybe I'll get more than 7 done!

Here in the gallery

It will come as a surprise to almost no one that I made a hedgehog-themed layout. They're little balls of love; this layout is little balls of love. Clearly meant to be.

Hello by Brenda Hollingsworth
7/25

Layout 3/10

Layout 4/10.

I need to work on LO templates. Will have to try this one.

Rotating the template like that is GENIUS! It's a whole new template.

Here's mine. I lost my mother just last week and this has always been one of my favorites pics of her and I.

*My Gallery*

This is one of me holding my grandson Drustan the day after my husband coded in the operating room. After the docs revived him, put him in a coma and froze him, the next day at home I just held onto my sweet grandson.

Comfort In My Arms

Here is my layout, made with Elif's Heat Wave Kit.

Here's mine. I really enjoyed using a layout template for the first time. Fun and easy!

Link

I used the lovely papers from the Enchanted Bundle

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/marlyn-ramirez/gallery/boracay-1-layout-8x10-madness-july-2014-blue

sorry about this. this is the first time i've joined a challenge here so i wasn't able to follow the instructions clearly

This is 1/5. Hope I'll have all 5 done. It's the 1st time I do it here.

5/10 half way there. I think I can, I think I can.

I love this man of mine.

Can I just gush for a moment about how pretty Elif's new kit is?! Love it!

34/31

Ahh! Finally got one done. Sooo behind.
1/10

Linked from Google Drive since I don't have gallery approval just yet. smiley

Be sure to add it to the gallery as soon as you get access, Jessie. Currently we can't view your layout.

Ok, now we're cookin'!

YAY! That is great and a grate layout too.

I have to admit I struggled and struggled with this template. I can't even tell you how many kits I tried and how many photos I went through to make it work. 9/15

Wow, I am in awe of all your works. Can see I still have alot to learn.

Last one before bed... trying to play catch up... will I make it? Even with a giant dog head in my face 24/7? 13/20

What a cute template!! 15/12

Topic locked