SLM 2015 - Do An Old Challenge

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2015 - Do An Old Challenge

We have a lot of challenges in this forum now. And if you're like me you've missed out on some good ones. Now's your chance to go back and find some inspiration!

Summer Layout Madness Details

• Set your goal number of layouts here.
  • Let us know your layout count as you go (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  • Always tag your layouts with "slm august 2015"

More Details

1. Challenge ends when August does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with this tag: slm august 2015
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

1/10
old challenge , glitter.

5/30 and 6/30
Old Challenge: Glitter

It makes me smile that you both choose glitter.

------------
Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

All posts to this point (that didn't have links) have been edited to include links to their places in the Gallery.

I'm doing a challenge on "squares" from 6 months ago. (1/10)

Maia , great layout !

I loved the glitter challenge last month! I adore glitter all the time!

here's mine:
FLASH WLM 2015: Hearts

10/14

I also chose the old 'glitter' challenge...
6/20

I made another one- this time choosing the old challenge to use a 'bad' photo:
8/20

I chose the "Right Now" challenge. We are packing and getting ready to move, ugh.
#7/25

SLM 5/5
Old Challenge; Glitter

I picked the old challenge 'Paint' for this one
11/20

I did the "Book Challenge".
#9/25

I remember an old challenge about favorite seasons. I've been scrapping a lot of summer, naturally.

Another seasons layout!

I really can't stop with the paint challenge, so once again, that is what I've chosen
14/20 slm 2015

I did another (so many good choices)! I chose the "Triangle Challenge".
#15/25

I used an old "Flash Challenge - 48 - Patterns" - use 3 or more pattern papers (and whatever else you want) on a layout...

14/25

I missed last month's glitter challenge so here's my layout

5/10

I always love a "do an old challenge" challenge!

------------
Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

All posts to this point (that didn't have links) have been edited to include links to their places in the Gallery.

here's another one from me, this time using the "WLM 2015: Think Vertical" challenge

6/14

17/25
"minimalist challenge"

23/25
Uses the "Be Random" challenge. Love the Taiwan Recreational Tabs by Marisa that I found! smiley

This one is from May and it's the "Bad" Photo Flash Challenge

And I think I've worked out how to correctly link back to the gallery too - yay!

6/10

I did the paint challenge (4/15)

link

3/6 I accidentally put this page together just playing around. Then stumbled upon the old challenge of Glitter and said why not use it? So here it is.

This time I chose the 'Use 3 patterns' challenge...
29/20 slm

This time I'm choosing the old challenge 'Giant Title' from back in November...
33/20 slm

I added a couple things and fixed a couple things so I figured I would re upload!

Pages

Topic locked