SLM 2015 - Out A Window

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2015 - Out A Window

Create a layout of a view out a window.

Some examples from our gallery:

Summer Layout Madness Details

• Set your goal number of layouts here.
  • Let us know your layout count as you go (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  • Always tag your layouts with "slm august 2015"

More Details

1. Challenge ends when August does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with this tag: slm august 2015
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

I almost did this challenge for the "Pick an old challenge"!

6of7
Surprised to find the prompt and my picture fits right in! "Love it when a plans come together ;-)"

Woo hoo, almost done with the number of layouts I challenged myself to do. This is 9/10 and is in the gallery here. This was a fun prompt, one that I had already been planning to do. This just got me to do the layout for the SLM challenge.

I've looked everywhere and can't find one pic taken from a window!!!

30/30

I have forgotten to tag what # I am on but I know it is more than the 8 layouts I planned to create.

Most photos I took from a window are not presentable. So the solution is...stick a png window in front of my desired photo. And voila!
That's acceptable, right? smiley 10/10

Maia, what a great idea!!

Thanks, Melanie! A digiscrapper's gotta do what has to be done! hahaha smiley

Topic locked