SLm 2016: Do An Old Challenge

26 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLm 2016: Do An Old Challenge

We have a lot of challenges that come and go here, so I'm sure you've missed one. Or perhaps you have a favorite you wish would come around again. Now's your chance, pick an old challenge to do. Make sure you let us know which one you chose!

More Details

1. Challenge ends when July does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: slm 2016, slm 2016 old challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

I chose this as an 'old' challenge: Art Journaling 4/25

Doing the "Faceless" Challenge. 1/6

9/20
I chose last month's Stack It Challenge.

06/20

I choose the Square Photos challenge.

10/20
Old Challenge: May 2016 Square Photos

11/20
Old Challenge: June 2016 Clustering

3/40
clustering

I did not have time to participate in the repeating photo challenge when it was live, so here it is!

07/20

8/40 art journal

Love this page you created. I went to dinner in France while stationed in Germany many moons ago. LOL

15/20
June 2016 Stack It

16/20
June 2016 Repeated Picture

I am going to do the old cluster challenge!

23/20
Clustering Challenge

I picked - May 2016 - Circles

10/10

And I did another one - June 2016 - Repeated Photo

11/10

SLM 13/15

Scrap Your Stash

I did the "Blended Photo" challenge.
#19/35:

26/20
Clustering Challenge

1/3
Layout Challenge - Circles - May 2016
I did this early on in the month (but I didn't tag it to any of the challenges, or the SLM...at least I don't think I did)
I'm not sure that this is the exact challenge that inspired me, as I read through alot of the old challenges before setting to work on it. But it was probably a big blend of things, as I'm again having trouble and not sleeping well/an hr or 2.

I decided to do the one-paper challenge.

Old Challenge, from LAD (layout-a-day) 2013 which was to use stitches. 7/6

So many beautiful layouts!

I decided to do this old challenge: WLM 2016 - Wooden

6/8

Topic locked