SLM 2016: Telephone Challenge

43 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2016: Telephone Challenge

This is a fun challenge we haven't done in a while.

Leave a comment below to join the "telephone line." I will email the first person a layout. She will scraplift it and then email her NEW layout to the next person in line. If you're the last person on the list, you can post the final layout and then the rest of us can come back and edit our original comments to share our layouts.

Sign ups available now. I'll send the first layout out around the beginning of July.

**EDIT**: Just noticed that you can't attach something via the contact form here at DigitalScrapbook.com. So, to send your scraplift on to the next person, you can either send them an initial email to get them to write you back, or you can upload it it an outside source (don't give it away here at DigitalScrapbook.com!) and send the link.

Nan
Emily S
Melanie
Kaleena
Sharon-Dewi
Patricia
Danielle
Marisa
Sonia
Deb

(edit by Kaleena) Don't forget to add the tags: slm 2016, slm 2016 telephone

Here's the original layout:

Here it is...the first entry.

Yes!

#12/35:

Add me to the list! This was super fun before.
-----------

my layout - which is actaully one my my favorites that I have ever created:

Fun! I'm in too! smiley

----------------------

So much fun to see the original layout evolving! Here's my layout:

3/8

I'm in.. I hope I'll find the time - I have to work every day for the first 10 days of july - but after that I'll have more time.

trying for a second time to edit my post with my LO... it disappeared the first time...

I'm in!

Here's my layout!

Adding myself to the list.

(20/50)

Please add me, it sounds fun!

This sounds like a lot of fun! Count me in, too, please!

Note: I'll make the lists on Monday, so you have until then to sign up!

I've sent the layout off to Nan at the top of the list. You may want to go ahead and contact the person after you to get their email, so you're ready to go when your layout is finished. I've put us all on one list, so hopefully we can move quickly and get this done before the end of the month!

Once you've sent your layout on, let us know here, but DON'T POST IT, until everyone is finished. That way we can make sure we're not stuck somewhere. We can come back and add in the layouts when everything is finished.

Did my layout today and contacted Emily S for her email so I can send it on.

My layout is complete, and sent Melanie an email!

I'm on it!!

I got your message Melanie and I replied however if it didn't get to you for some reason (it happens randomly to me haha) then my email is kaleenafarmer at outlook dot com

I have Melanie's layout (have had for a few days) I will get mine done this morning.

I've sent my layout on to Patricia.
I really enjoyed doing this challenge and can't wait to see the final result! smiley

I just sent my layout to Danielle.

Marisa, you are on the list after me but when I try to contact you it says that feature is unavailable right now. How would you like me to send mine to you?

Just sent you an email Danielle!

Passing it on to Sonia!

Waiting for Deb's answer!

Just sent you my email via the contact form. smiley

That's ok! I already sent you the layout!

40/31

I was last on the list for this challenge, so I'm posting my layout. I can't wait to see the original layout and how it evolved!!!

I edited my original post #7 with my LO

oh YAY! I have been dying to post my layout! I will edit my original post shortly.

Don't forget to add the challenge tags! The original posting from Marisa has been edited to include them: slm 2016, slm 2016 telephone

I edited my original post and now it's gone! I thought we were supposed to do it like this... to keep the right order...
Editing my original post again!
Kaleena, I thought you edited your original post too, it is gone as well; also your edit of Marisa original post with the tags has disappeared...strange

Pages

Topic locked