SLM 2016: Be Random

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2016: Be Random

Last July Marisa posted this wonderful Be Random layout challenge - I thought it was really fun so here it is again.

Your challenge: Click on the sort by random option on the graphics page. Choose something from the first page to inspire the rest of your layout.

I am excited to see what pages everyone comes up with.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when July does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: slm 2016, slm 2016 random
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

This looks like fun! I love inspiration challenges like this!

39/31

On my "random" search, a mask caught my eye which led me to the Rustic Charm kit by Janet Scott. I used that kit and a template from Connie Prince to create this layout.

SLM 9/15

My random inspiration was Create Something Word 01

15/35:
The "Bottoms up" was my random.

Here is mine. I was inspired by this piece of word art. smiley

4/5

21/20
There were 5 different flowers on my random sort. They made me think of these photos of my granddaughters picking 'flowers' for their mom.

The first thing that came up for me was an element from the Like This bundle, which matched my photos perfectly!

24/50

Inspired by this sticker

The first page of my random query had this template from Sharon so I decided to use it smiley

Here's mine.(28/31) PS Marisa Lerin’s Birds in Snow Cluster 2 is my random graphic

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/patacake-martin/gallery/young-love-layout-slm-2016-random-1977-marriage-red-teal-white-black

Topic locked