SLM 2019 - In Your Neighborhood

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2019 - In Your Neighborhood

Show us something about your neighborhood.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when July does
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layout with this tag: slm 2019
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. For more info about Summer Layout Madness see this post.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

smiley

16/30

#19/20

I'll put this here rather than in no prompt since it is from our neighborhood parade - a lot of people have their own golf buggy to just go around the neighborhood (I assume... I don't personally understand why they would own a golf buggy but that's the way it is), and they decorated them to take part in the parade:

beautiful pages ladies! smiley

here is my page
slm 2019 - 20/20 + 8 for me

17/20

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Sheila Reid ~ Speed Zone,
Marisa Lerin ~ Layout Template 71,
fonts ~ Vinnie Boom Bah NF and Nagamiki Script

13/30

This is a composite of 10 different fireworks that my neighbors were shooting off last week, all taken from in front of our house in Hazel Dell, WA, USA. I used the AL4LT Blog Train July 2017 template from Made by Keuntje and a font called, "Stars in the Night Medium." The quote is from Jimmy Carter and reads, “We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.”

Layout 2/15.

14/20. I'm glad I checked here first, since I didn't know about this prompt when I made the page! From an indoor playground near my house.

A gorgeous mural used as a backdrop for a local basketball court.

8/5

SLM 2019 5/5

Something from my neck of the woods.

Thanks for sharing a bit about your neighborhood everyone! I wasn't sure how this challenge would be received, and I'm overwhelmed with your beautiful responses.

Topic locked