SLM 2019 - June Kits

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2019 - June Kits

Here at DigitalScrapbook.com we sure have some amazingly talented designers who make wonderful things each month. For this challenge you may use any kit linked in this post or published here at DigitalScrapbook.com during June 2019.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when July does
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layout with this tag: slm 2019
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. For more info about Summer Layout Madness see this post.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

smiley smiley

slm 2019 - 20/20 + 22 = 42/20 for me smiley

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Marisa Lerin ~ 1000,
Brooke Gazarek ~ Layout Template 013 - 7 photos,
font ~ Nathalia Script

18/30

3/10
made with Jessica Dunn 's part off The Good life June Bundle
and Marissa Lerin layout template 560

I used Jessica Dunns Whole Story Telling mini kit - which was part of the Good Life June 2019 Bundle.

9/5

31/30

ooops ok here is my layout and I thought the "challenged" kit was one of those released in June... but obviously not. I did though use some elements from the birthday kit. So hopefully this page will still count.

slm 9/5

slm 2/4 - I used Sharon-Dewi Stolp's "Storytelling - Mini Kit" together with one of Marisa's layout templates for this page (after I had seen another member using it another SLM challenge - thank you!) but got a bit braver by substituting some of the shapes on the layout for elements from the kit smiley !

Thanks for participating everyone! Such beautiful layouts.
@Cathy, no worries, we're pretty forgiving! The aim is to get you scrapping and provide a direction, so your page definitely counts!!

Topic locked