Summer Layout Madness 2016: Set Your Goal

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
Summer Layout Madness 2016: Set Your Goal

It's back! Everyone's favorite time of year is here...layout madness!

This July join the DigitalScrapbook.com community in making ALL THE LAYOUTS. You're in charge of setting your own goal number of layouts. We'll help out by posting lots of prompts and encouragement throughout the month. So easy!

1. Leave your goal number of layouts in the comments below . Don't worry if you're joining late! We're glad to have you.
  2. Please tag any layout you're counting towards your goal with "slm 2016".
  3. Please share your layout in the prompt thread that it completes. (If you didn't use a prompt, we'll have a special place for those layouts too.) (How to Share Layouts in the Forums)
  4. When you post a layout to a thread, please also let us know your goal rate (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  5. Have fun! The first prompts will be posted when the July begins, and continue throughout the month. Feel free to repeat prompts if you like them, or to do your own thing and ignore them completely.

I am so excited this time around! July is going to be a busy month for me so I am going to set my goal at 10 layouts.

Oh my, I don't think I've done anything since the last madness event. I'm going to shoot for 6 just to try to get back in the groove. I'm excited!

I really need this because I've been so spoiled by the project life app on my phone that photoshop scrapbooking has fallen by the wayside. SIGH*

layout goal:31...gulp...with some wiggle room for project life. smiley

July is going to be crazy busy for us too but I will shoot for 5 layouts. smiley I plan on contributing to August's train so I will be busy with that as well. I guess we shall see if I can manage it all lol!

i'll only be able to do 7 since i'll be on vacation for two weeks next month

YAY!! I'll challenge myself and say 35!!

I'm excited! I think I'll try for 20!

I'm going to use this challenge to try to catch up on my monthly book journal. I'm waaaay behind (I have 14 months, including this month, June, to do smiley ). I'd like to do all 14 but will *hope* to finish 5-7. And if all I do is one or two finished layouts plus collect all the information & images so I can quickly put the rest of the pages together, I'll call it a win!

PS I do all the laying out digitally then print the pages, on both cardstock (for the cards) & glossy photo paper (for the photos smiley ), cut them up, & paste them down. Why? Because I like the neatness of digital layouts but the hands-on of paper layouts. I'll be posting the digital versions of what will eventually be printed so they won't have shadows or anything added. I hope this is ok!

I think I am going to try for 20.. A little less than one a day.

Since I'm out of town, I think all I can do is 6!

OK, I'm going for 20- that *should* cover my Vegas/Zion National Park trip that I get back from on July 6!

I failed miserably in meeting my goal the previous time smiley, but I'm excited to try it again!
I'm going for at least 8 layouts this time around smiley.

last time I said 15 and made 50! (yay)
this month I have to work more, so won't have as much time as in february... I'll try for 25

I am going to be ambitious and set my goal for 31. Thats 1 a day! I get to work on a wedding album, and an engagement one!!! Plus my family album. I can't wait smiley

My goal is 15 smiley

I think I will shoot for 5. I haven't done this before so here goes... xoxo

I hoping to complete 10 layouts smiley

I'm going to set my goal a little higher this time and go for 20.

Hello everyone!!! I'm going to say 10 but I'll try to make 15-20 ;P

10...that's probably ambitious for me! smiley

I'm going to say 10. Things are getting pretty messed up around here - especially at work - but I'll do my best.

I really enjoy doing my own personal layouts, but I have only done one challenge layout as mine look very amateurish among the other lovely layouts. I will certainly have a go and try to do 5 layouts during July.

I haven't done this before and I get so distracted by the grands, I'll go for 12

Oh, I [big puffy heart] layout madness months!
My July goal will be 31. One per day.

I am going to say 15...we've got a busy month of activities, so I will be happy if I can do that many!

I have a wedding scrapbook I need to make for Jordan's brother, so my goal is to start/finish that. I'm not sure how many pages exactly it will be, likely a lot. I also have a few pocket pages to finish and keep up with July. So that's 8 + a lot...

This is my first go at this - I'm going to dip my toe in the water and aim for 5.

This sounds like sooo much fun. This will be my first time. I'm shooting for 8 layouts.

I'm in for 10.

I have never done anything like this but I would love to give it a try...digital scrapbooking newbie here lol
So with that in mind I will start small and try 4

Pages

Topic locked