Summer Layout Madness - July 2019

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
Summer Layout Madness - July 2019

It's back! Everyone's favorite time of year is here...layout madness!

This July join the DigitalScrapbook.com community in making ALL THE LAYOUTS. You're in charge of setting your own goal number of layouts. We'll help out by posting lots of prompts and encouragement throughout the month. So easy! So fun!

1. Leave your goal number of layouts in the comments below . Don't worry if you're joining late! We're glad to have you.
  2. Please tag any layout you're counting towards your goal with "slm 2019".
  3. Please share your layout in the prompt thread that it completes. (If you didn't use a prompt, we'll have a special place for those layouts too.) (How to Share Layouts in the Forums)
  4. When you post a layout to a thread, please also let us know your goal rate (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  5. Have fun! The first prompts will be posted when July begins, and continue throughout the month. Feel free to repeat prompts if you like them, or to do your own thing and ignore them completely.

Ohh YES !!! ...my goal will be for sure 20 and + 30...= 50/20 for me smiley smiley

My goal will be 10, because classes are starting back up in mid-July so I won't be too optimistic with my chances of making a lot of personal layouts. smiley

My goal will be 30.

10-15. 10 for sure, 15 is pushing it.

My goal is 10.

I will still be doing the 100 days project for the first 10 days of July, so that will cut down the number of entries from me.

For the rest of July, I think I might just commit to doing 5 layouts for the SLM since I will be kind of exhausted... smiley

And I am also running out of Photos as well. smiley

Layout Madness months are my favorite!
I'm setting my goal at 15.

Yeah for LM!! I'll set my goal at 10!

I'll shoot for 10 as well.

Awesome! My goal is 15.

I didn't know there was a summer one, too! I'm going to aim for 20, since I'm trying to cram in as much of my backlog as possible before our next baby arrives.

Is 12 too many for someone just learning how to do this? I guess I'll find out.

Iโ€™m shooting for 15 but Iโ€™ll count my Project Life app Pages too!

8 for me.

Count me in! I'll be going for 20.

Love this time of year!!! Oh Dear...I was originally shooting for 10 but I don't know that I'll be able to get any done! smiley Have to move out or our home by the end of the month and also having some health issues and taking care of those. I'll give it my best shot though and be happy with how ever many I can complete!

I love LM! I'm going to shoot for 15. smiley

Oh hey! I've been so far behind and I decided that I'm going to make a it a point to try to get something done towards my backlog of pictures. This is perfect timing! I'm going to shoot for 6.

I will try for 20. We're going away on July 15th, so only half a month of layout madness for me smiley

Mine is going to be 25. We'll see. My mojo has DISAPPEARED the entire month of June so far, but I'm hopeful it will return!

smiley I will try for 10, I have bad internet, hopefully I can ul more

I've Never Done This Challenge Here Before...I Will Try For 8...

Summer months are usually busy for me - lots of freelancing - but it doesn't look like it should be too busy this year. I'm going to try for 3 spreads, so 6 layouts.

I want to do them all! smiley 30 for me.

i am setting a low goal this time, 7 only, as I foresee that next month will be busier than usual

I will try for 5. I have lots to scrap about but the garden keeps growing nothing but weeds to pull! I'm so new to digi-scrapping that it takes me a while to complete one page as well.

I will aim for 5 as well. I haven't been able to do much for layouts lately!

My goal is 20.

I would love to take part... going to set myself a goal of 5 for now... just to get my feet wet.

1/5 - mother's day layout for Roll The Dice
2/5 - Adventure starts here layout - no prompt
3/5 - best day ever (part 2 of adventure layout) - for pocket scrapping
4/5 - spoilt layout - no prompt
5/5 - Kestrel layout - for Call a Colour
6/5 - Shaving layout - Bingo
7/5 - NSD2019 - Good Life July2019
8/5 - Grade 12 - Commons
9/5 - birthday layout - June kits
10/5 - Bible verse card - Scripture

Ahh I'm late! Life has been just crazy busy, but that means I have some fun things I want to scrap about! My goal is 10 as a mix of digital and hybrid, I have a Cricut machine arriving tomorrow so am really excited to cut alll the fun things from the July Good Life bundle and put them in a junk journal!!

For planning purposes the layouts I want to make are:
- Royal Highland Show x 1
- Graduation x 2
- Summer selfies x3
- Lead & Change (a training event I went to) x 1
- layout about my new colleagues x 1
- pictures of my kids x 2

Pages