The Everyday Prompt - May 2015 #1 - My House

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Everyday Prompt - May 2015 #1 - My House

My everyday prompt for you this week is a photo of the outside of your house. I have done a terrible job of taking just a basic photo of the outside of all the houses I've lived in over the years. I'm going to change this habit now!

The Details

1. Challenge ends at the end of May 2015.
  2. See updated rules here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these TWO tags: may 2015 layout challenge, house may 2015 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

here's mine:

I like these everyday prompts. They help me keep me taking pictures for my 365. Hope to get to this one this week. smiley

I am working on this one too.

Our house at Christmas...

Oh that's so nice , Nina, I love it !

Here's mine!

This is a very difficult challenge for me. Expatriate life living far from their homeland and is divided between two continents ...

I like what you all made , great to see the different houses you all live in !

Here's mine, I put a picture of the outside of our whole apartment complex because otherwise it would just be a picture of a door, lol.

Melanie , I love your layout and you have a great apartment !

Our House in the summer.
This is the first digital scrapbooking I ever did , so it's a bit basic .

I used this layout
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/marisa-lerin/designs/layout-template-197

Here's mine. smiley

You have a very happy home , love the rainbow colours you used in the text.

Trudette, I love these houses with stones abroad. It seems a warm and nice place to live.

Amanda, beautiful home and family !!! smiley

Melanie, lovely apartment!!!

Thank you ladies.

@Trudette - the rainbow text is actually a rubber word art from Marisa's Our House elements here: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/marisa-lerin/kits/our-house-elements-kit-home-orange-red-yellow-pink-blue-green-brown. smiley

thanks , Amanda for letting me know , they are really nice.

Since I've already done a page with the outside of my house, I figured I would do a different house. This is Chad's dad's house that we spend every Thanksgiving at...

Here is mine:

Topic locked