Winter Layout Madness 2016: Set Your Goal

52 posts / 0 new
Last post
Winter Layout Madness 2016: Set Your Goal

It's back! Everyone's favorite time of year is here...layout madness!

This February join the DigitalScrapbook.com community in making ALL THE LAYOUTS. You're in charge of setting your own goal number of layouts. We'll help out by posting lots of prompts and encouragement throughout the month. So easy!

1. Leave your goal number of layouts in the comments below . Don't worry if you're joining late! We're glad to have you.
  2. Please tag any layout you're counting towards your goal with "wlm 2016".
  3. Please share your layout in the prompt thread that it completes. (If you didn't use a prompt, we'll have a special place for those layouts too.) (How to Share Layouts in the Forums)
  4. When you post a layout to a thread, please also let us know your goal rate (as in 3/21, if it's your third layout for the challenge and your goal is 21).
  5. Have fun! The first prompts will be posted when the February begins, and continue throughout the month. Feel free to repeat prompts if you like them, or to do your own thing and ignore them completely.

Oh my favorite!! I'm gonna go for 29!

going for 14

Relatively new to digital scrapbooking, so I'm starting out low. I'm starting with 10. Is that ok, or too low?

10 is perfect, Meredith. Layout Madness is all about encouraging everyone to scrap more. You will see goals of as little as 5 and sometimes over 50! It is all about what you want to do.

I have been so slack with making layouts lately. My goal is 15 this time.

I will join you with the aim of 15 layouts Kaleena! It has been far too long since I made any layouts. smiley

I'm going for 20 this month smiley

I'm super, super, super new to this. I am going to say 5 layouts!

I'll aim for 15 finished layouts too. I have several I started for challenges but didnt even get them half done. So this will hopefully help me tie up some loose ends! smiley

Can I do 15.5? Lol just kidding, I'm gonna aim for 18.

I haven't posted for ages, busy busy busy..... This is a good reason to start again. I'll start small, maybe 12....

Since I haven´t been taking lots of pictures or scrapping for a while, my goal is 4 layouts!

Oh, geez!! I've had no time lately!! I'll go for 20!!

I will aim for 10 layouts specifically done for wlm ... I'm sure my actual layout production for Feb will be MUCH HIGHER!

I am going to shoot for 15 as well. I am looking forward to it! Last year It really inspired me to get scrapping!

woo i'm doing pl so i need at least 8 but i want to have some regular layouts as well, and do at least 4 journal insert pages so i think that makes 16!

I will aim for 50--got a big trip from last fall to work on completing!

I'm going to set a lofty goal of 10. I hope my life calms down a bit so I can have time for things I love.

I'm struggling to find photos so I'm going to put mine at 12. That way if I do more it will just be icing!

Ooh, it's been ages since I last sat down and actually spent time scrapping for fun! I'm going to aim for 15 but have a feeling that chances are slim on meeting that one. Ha!

This is my first time to participate. I'm going to start low and say 5. smiley

Haha! NO! I'm going for 5...if I exceed, well then GO ME! smiley

I am on vacation for part of the month and just started a new job. I think 10 would be a successful month of scrapping for me!

hmm, i have family coming in from out of town,so i think i am going with 8...thats 2 a week. i should be able to manage that. should. smiley

I'm going to try for 10!..and that seems like a huge number for me!

Krissy, I have PLENTY. If you need photos, you can just scrap mine. smiley

No kidding!

I`m going for 10.

I'm going with 5 . . . too much going on in February, but I want to play smiley

I've been on a little hiatus so this is perfect to get me back into it. I'll go for 10 smiley

Pages

Topic locked