WLM 2015: Art Inspired

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2015: Art Inspired

Create a layout using Emma van Leest's art as your inspiration.

You can find more of Emma's art on her blog here.

Remember:

• Tag your layout with: wlm 2015
  • Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

Ooooh. I like this!

my godnes, this is magnificent! can you imagine hand cutting a paper so finely?! insane! i love it and have an idea how to convert it to a scrap page... we got untill the end of the month for this, right?! hope i'll get a chance to make a page, i feel really inspired!

Thanks for introducing me to another intriguing artist, Kaleena.

Your page is great, Monique. Please add it to your gallery here at DigitalScrapbook.com.

Here is my interpretation:

It's probably just me (LOL), but her artwork completely reminded me of Lord of the Rings, specifically Rivendell, Lothlorien, and Gondor.

Gallery

i love your interpretations, ladies - all quite different...and mmm... legolas... smiley
i don't even call him orlando bloom - he's simply legolas smiley

i had to stop working on mine, i'm tired now, but it's gonna be another different take on the challenge - cutouts! ...if i ever finish it, that is. what started of as a simple idea, turned into quite an undertaking. but if i pull it off, it'll be my fav fav scrap ever made smiley smiley

Can't wait to see it, Paddy! You have 26 days to finish it smiley

Paddy, I don't think any female calls him Orlando Bloom. lol

Ha Ha Vidia! Touche`!

smiley That's why it's funny, because it's true.

yep. I just call him yummy. smiley

Hahahaha I am laughing in hysterics. You are too funny, Julie!

As soon as I was this amazing artwork I thought of Melo's Winter Arabesque bundle with all the crochet snowflakes and cut-out images. I found it difficult to realise my vision for this page using my very basic software but I'm happy with what I produced in the end.

Thanks for a great challenge Kaleena, it has given me the push I needed to try out something different.

26/56 WLM.

right. so maybe this didn't turn out quiet as lushes as i imagined it, but at some point i just had to finish the page smiley

at first i thought about creating a simple silhouette using just 1 or 2 floral branches, and incorporating them into a classic, traditional scrap page. but i could find an apropriate picture & concrete theme. and then mr. ezra started singing to me from the radio and i just got carried away... smiley

Awesome! When I created this challenge I never could have imagined the awesome layouts that would be created because of it. Thanks for participating in WLM 2015 this month. smiley

Topic locked