WLM 2015: No Prompts

244 posts / 0 new
Last post

Two more: 5/30

4/20 and 5/20 wlm 2105

So many pages already and it is only day 2 - can't wait to see what else gets created!

***********************************************************************************************************
Please remember to include a link to your layout in the DigitalScrapbook.com Gallery when sharing your layout with us in the forums. It makes it easier for people to find to leave comments and smiley.
***********************************************************************************************************

I have fixed all of the posts in this thread preceding this reply to have links.

The first scrap I posted here in "No Prompts" doesn't count for my Winter Layout Madness goal, so this one is actually 1/28. In my gallery HERE

2/28 In my gallery HERE

3/28 In my gallery HERE

4/28 -

2/10 woot, if I keep this up, I'm going to annihilate my goal! Layout by Gina Cabrera/Digital Design Essentials, papers & elements are a mix of two kits by Leaving a Legacy Designs; "Commando" and "Cheeky Monkey."

Gallery link: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/colleen-panzer/gallery/winter-layout-madness-challenge-army-life-wlm-2015-milspouse-burgundy-peach

#3 I keep getting ideas...this WLM is great. Not even needing the prompts. YAY.

Here

6/20 and 7/20 wlm 2015 I have made more pages in the last two days than I have in the last two months....Great motivation with this challenge.

I'm working on OLD pictures. these are from my daughters 1st birthday. She is now 11...
2/28, 3/28, 4/28

8/20 and 9/20

1/8
Here is my first of the month:

5/28 In my gallery HERE

7/30

Here's my 2nd and 3rd...
2/14

3/14

wlm 6/28

A few more from me...total 11/30 so far.

3/10

Gallery link: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/colleen-panzer/gallery/snp-2-4-speed-scrap-tank-vs-santa-s-cookies-layout-christmas-elf-on-the-shelf

Made with the "Up to No Good" kit by Leaving a Legacy Designs + a word bubble by Marisa.

5/14 I'm on a roll!

6/14, I'll reach and better my target if i can keep this up!

Here are layouts 18/56 and 19/56!

I'm excited to be joining in!

Catching up with what I've been able to do so far in February, here are my first four layouts, putting me at 4/28.

wlm 8/28

Here's 4/14

1/28

Pages

Topic locked