WLM 2015: Pick An Old Challenge

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2015: Pick An Old Challenge

Pick an old challenge you missed or your loved to get started.

Remember to tag your layout with "wlm 2015" and to share your layout count towards your goal with us (ex: 3/14, if your goal was 14).

See here for details about Winter Layout Madness.

Marisa- is there a place I should share my layout? I did my first one but didn't use a journal prompt...
Also, on here you say to tag the layouts with 'wlm 2015' but on the other thread you said to tag it with 'madness winter 2015'... does it matter which one?

*I found where to post my layout when not using a prompt, am still curious about the tag though

Krissy use the tag "wlm 2015" please. I edited the post that had the other tag to match this one. smiley

i missed the circles challenge hosted last month, so i'm using that challenge for this prompt. 2/28

Okay- thanks Kaleena!

I'm doing the roll the dice challenge:

3 Photos
2 Patterned Papers
3 Solid Papers
5 Elements

3/14

I chose the Holiday challenge from a couple months ago on page 2. 4/28+

Gallery

I was sad to miss the journal cards flash challenge, so I went with that!

15/56 wlm.

This is part of my baby's first year book i am working on it would have been good for the family challenge form last month. It is also the only Family picture we have. lol
layout-1/28 ( i am behind already)
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/kamie-nanney/gallery/christmas-2011-layout-wlm-2015-family-red-green

aother old post
my book !! pride and prejudice and ..me !! reading millenium on a sun bed

9/28
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/monique-houlmann/gallery/pride-and-prejudice-layout-wlm-2015-challenge-my-book-9-28-blue-white-black

Layout 1/10

I chose the Repeat Photo challenge from November 2013.

WLM 2/10

I stayed up late to finish my triangles layout, thinking the flash challenge was posted yesterday . . . only to find the thread already locked. I guess I was out by a day . . . good thing there's this thread!

Parkour

View in Gallery

The old challenge that I picked was the Christmas Holiday challenge from December 2014. I've done other Christmas deco pages... I'm doing several, to capture them before they get passed down to the next generation or broken along the way. Here is one on our porcelain snowball ornaments. This is 5/28

7/28 In my gallery HERE I chose "white space" as my old challenge

I picked the happy challenge!

12/28 -

and an old one ..a recipe

1/3 The frame challenge:

I picked the circles challenge that I missed in January. This is 16/28

45/56. 2014 review challenge.

I picked the Pie Chart Challenge.

wlm 29/28

I picked the "Dice Roll" challenge. #7/10
I got:
1 photo