WLM 2015: Pocket Page

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2015: Pocket Page

Create a project life style pocket page.

Remember:

• Tag your layout with: wlm 2015
  • Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here

I've only done a few of these, but I'm thinking about doing a traditional/ hybrid album from our wedding photos (I wasn't into scrapbooking 30 years ago...I don't want to scan them all in, and we have prints), so I'm practicing with a few digital pages before I dive in... This is a little soccer page I did. It is 14/28. (I'm a little ahead of the curve...yippee!)

11/28 In my galleryHERE

it will be my first journal page ....I'll try !!

WLM 8/20. Shots from an old photoshoot done as a promotional deal, but it was several days' work to prep, shoot, and edit the photos, so worth a page of its own in my photography scrapbook.

This is my first attempt at a pocket page! wlm 2015 #9/14 & 10/14

very nice and it gives us the spirit of Christmas ..

Great pages everyone!

@Monique - *happy dance* YOU GOT IT! yay!

here's mine!

Here are mine, 36/56 and 37/56.

Funny enough, I made the page *and then* found the challenge. Perfect timing, right? smiley

John Glenn Historic House by Brenda Hollingsworth

This makes page 25 of my Ohio album. I'm thinking this album will be almost 40 pages when I am done. Gotta keep working!

3/14 for WLM! I am thinking of adding stitching. But I am trying not to be a perfectionist.

5/7 - time to have breakfast it is only 2:30 in the afternoon!

23/28

19/28 In my gallery HERE

Another one!

This is the first pocket style I have ever done! It was way harder than I thought. #2/10

smiley all of them! Great work, Ladies!

Pocket pages are my cheat code when I have too many photos.

Cruise Ship Adventures! by Brenda Hollingsworth

Goal is completed; now I'm just having fun.

I think this is 28/28...

29/28...Yep I am exceeding my original goal (and I was worried I set my goal too high) In my gallery HERE

#11/10!

Topic locked