WLM 2016: Art Journal

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2016: Art Journal

This month is a great chance to try out a new scrapping style. If art journaling is an unfamiliar style for you, I encourage you to give it a try. If it's your usual cup of tea, show us how it's done!

The Details

1. See here for details on the month long Winter Layout Madness Challenge which is running for all of February 2016.
  2. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: art journal wlm 2016, wlm 2016
  3. See entered layouts here.
  4. See updated rules here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

this is so out of my comfort zone... 10/15

LOVE art journaling!! Here's mine #4/20:

One more # 5/20

WLM 2016 4/10

I had another go at art journaling (13/15)

and one more (getting the hang of it) 14/15

Again... first time trying this method. I king of like it.

2/10

Wow! So much exciting stuff happening this month! Art Journaling is new to me, but I love what I am seeing here.

15/30

2/10 - Thanks for the great challenge!

#14/20:

------------
Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here (if you still need help figuring this out after looking at the tutorial please send me a message and I will do my best to help you)

All posts to this point (that didn't have links) have been edited to include links to their places in the Gallery.

19/5 Not feeling overly confident with my first attempt. I may have to try this again.

part 3 of my Z trilogy - impossible to express all the ways i adored the cat, here's only a glimpse:

WLM 2016 1/3

I *think* this one fits into art journaling!

Here's another attempt at art journaling...
19/12

11/15

Topic locked