WLM 2016 -Journaling

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2016 -Journaling

One thing that I am horrible with is journaling. Generally any journaling more than just the date is an afterthought for me and because of this I often leave it off because I am already in love with how my layout looks and don't want to change it to accommodate more - and some layouts just don't need anymore than that. This challenge is to create a layout with at least a paragraph (3-4 sentences) of journaling.

Here are some great examples from our gallery:

The Details

1. See here for details on the month long Winter Layout Madness Challenge which is running for all of February 2016.
  2. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: journal wlm 2016, wlm 2016
  3. See entered layouts here.
  4. See updated rules here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

I'm with you Kaleena, I do very little journaling...
I did my best to tell something. 16/15

#16/50 and 17/50

#18/50 and 19/50

#20/50 & 21/50

#16 of 30

I'm like Kaleena, I never ever put any journalling on mij LO's! But there's an exception to every rule... 4/12

------------
Please remember to link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here (if you still need help figuring this out after looking at the tutorial please send me a message and I will do my best to help you)

All posts to this point (that didn't have links) have been edited to include links to their places in the Gallery.

#22/50 & 23/50

#24/50 & 25/50

This is 11/12...

Wow this is the most I've journaled in ages! Thanks for the challenge smiley

4/10

9/10

#25/20:

part 2 of my Z trilogy - the story

18/14

8/10

I used a poem for my journaling. It says everything there is to say about how I feel.

28/30

Topic locked