WLM 2017: Photo Swap

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2017: Photo Swap

If you'd like to participate leave a comment below. I will assign partners on February 6th. You will then email a photo/s (no more than 5) to your partner and they will create a layout for you! We've done this a few times before - though it has been quite a while - and it's pretty fun.

··Please only sign up if you can promptly send a photo around 7th of February and will have time to complete a layout for your partner.··

WLM 2017 - Photo Swap Instructions

1. Send your partner the photo/s you'd like to them to scrap, but don't tell them anything about it/them. (you can contact them via the contact button in their profile.)
  2. Scrap the photo you are sent, feel free to take liberties with title and journaling, inventing a little story if you feel like it.
  3. Try and have your layout posted here no later than February 21st - an earlier deadline than the end of the month so it doesn't get forgotten about.
  4. Be sure to tag your layout with: wlm 2017, photo swap feb 2017
  5. Have fun!

·····
Signups are closed. Using a highly scientific method (alphabetical order) I have partnered everyone up.

Destiny Yates & Diana Smet
Emily Silverman & Erin Crouch
Jemima Skye & Julie Cowan
Kayl Turesson & Linda Cobbley
Marti McBride & Melanie Nutile
Rachel Martin & Tina Shaw

Please contact each other using the Contact button under everyone's profile picture. Send your photos ASAP so that layouts can be submitted by the 21st.

More Details

1. This challenge has two deadlines - Sign ups end on February 6th - Layouts need to be posted by February 21st.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these tags: wlm 2017, photo swap feb 2017
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

I'm in as usual!

Me! smiley

I am going to participate too!

Me!!

This is always such a FUN challenge! I am in!

Okay! I want to do this one too!!

I think I would like to try this also!!!

im in!

Me !!

Yes, this was fun last time!

Me! smiley

Count me in!

So exciting!

There is still time to sign up! I will assign partners in about 8 hours smiley

I'd love to try this but I'm not certain how great I'll be. I don't usually make layouts I just create and hoard the supplies!

Wahoo! Can't wait to see what you create for this challenge! I have edited the original post with assignments and instructions. smiley

I haven't received photos yet and reached out but no response so I can send mine. smiley

I'm sure Rachel will be around at some point smiley

I'd be happy to swap with you in the mean time. Linda and I have already communicated about picture swapping so we're on track. I certainly have time to trade with others and make more layouts!

Darn! I just missed it.

I finished mine! smiley

16/10

Here it is, Linda! I love the one you did for me, thank you!

I was trying to be patient... smiley Kaleena, what do you want me to do? Cheryl wanted in but was late and Kayl volunteered to be my buddy, too! smiley

Destiney, I sent you a message , have you that not received?

Yeah - go ahead and swap with Cheryl. In the mean time we will hope that all is well with Rachel.

Kayl if you would like to participate again - send me a message as I wanted to join to but an odd number of people signed up so I took myself off the list. smiley

Will do smiley

19/10

I will send you some photos Tina.

Let us know if you don't hear back from her, Diana.

Here's mine!!

Pages

Topic locked