WLM 2019 - February Good Life

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
WLM 2019 - February Good Life

Let us know what's been good in your life this month! Make a layout about the good things in your life this February. Use the Good Life February Bundle if it suits you.

More Details

1. See here for more details on the WLM challenge.
  2. Challenge ends when February does.
  3. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  4. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: wlm 2019, wlm 2019 good life
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.
  7. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Thank you for the challenge and the kit!!

Credits: My Corner Online ~ Template 86,
Marisa Lerin ~ The Good Life February 2019,
font ~ Farmhouse Country

WLM 20 of 10

We enjoyed the good life today as we celebrated our day off for Family Day with a cross country ski. I'm afraid I didn't use the good life bundle - but this was definitely something good in my life this month smiley

WLM 9/10

10/10

beautiful pages girls, love it! smiley

wlm 8 for 8 (+5)

wlm 4 of 10 (I think?? lol!) Agh! I am rapidly running out of February! ><

I can't think of ANYTHING that I would rather do than spend time behind my camera in a garden (like the one in my layout). February is not the time to do that ... unfortunately ... not in Texas where I live, or in Upstate New York where these photos were taken. I have learned to "transport" myself back to that garden by looking at my photo archive. I am currently very ANXIOUSLY awaiting wildflower season in Texas ... could start any day now!

gallery link

20 layouts for WLM ....YEAH! It's been fun!

Thanks for sharing your Good Life experiences this month!

7/10

Topic locked