I was just reviewing my goals from last year, and thinking about setting some new ones. What do you hope to do this year?
This year I have more goals than last year!
-Find the balance between good quality of the resources I design and my ability to design them;
-Improove my ability to use the Wacom tablet to draw (one of the best drawings I made on Wacom last year is this layout) and doodle.
-Learn more about photoshop, including how to use filters better, how to create seamless patterns and cool actions, improove ability with layer styles.
-Start making some art journal/artsy kind of layouts;
-Don´t fall to behind on Life Yearbook and Cat´s yearbook;
-Finish the photobook for the photo shoot my sister in law and I took at maximum in the beginning of June;
-Finish the photobook for my road trip.
My goal is to do a page a day.
Since this is actually my first NEW year in scrapbooking, I don't have any previous goals to build upon or look back at. But looking forward...
1. I would certainly like to learn to doodle/draw better digitally. I feel like a scribble-queen when it comes to the tablet. The ugly scribbles too not the cute ones...lol. Pencil and paper is so much different than the tablet.
2. More creativity in designing elements.
3. Take my time in putting together at least a couple of bundles, rather than just spitting out a kit and randomly adding parts later on.
1. Explore many layout styles and find the one that fits me, that I love the best. (but not limit myself to only one way either.)
2. Be dedicated to a Project Life set for the year, at least one layout per week. My kids are growing so fast and it seems like days are gone in the blink of an eye.
3. Take more simple-life photos instead of waiting for the big moments.
In everything: TIME MANAGEMENT! Need to balance time better.
My goal is to make a mini-album for my husband of how he shows his love for me
I just want to be more consistent.
I've never been great about setting goals, but I have two graduating this May, so I need a goal of Scrapping @ least a few layouts of inspiration for them.
My goal is simply to learn anything and everything I can. I just got started with digital scrapbooking on January 4th, but the last few weeks have left me with no time to continue learning. I am hoping that that will change soon.
I'm hoping to learn more about designing kits and layouts. I use Paint Shop Pro and would like to take that skill set and hopefully use them in an Adobe setting also. I'm also trying to learn more about simple animation.
- Focus on designing, but not forget to keep up with my family and holiday scrapbooks
- Try to not estrange the husband by being glued to computer every night
- Build up speed; I scrap (and design) so slowly it takes ages to finish something!
- Keep watching and reading tutorials, I learn something new everytime
- Have fun designing (Ha! I can already check this one off the list - Done!)
I have a lot to do this year. I have yearbooks from 2011, 2012, and 2013 to finish, plus I have a Bahamah and Disney vacation.
Gosh, I have so many events to scrap, and I need to scrap my son's second year. I wish I could just sit and scrap all day, sometimes! Life just gets in the way of scrapping! LOL.
This year I am starting my P52 project. My goal is to scrap one layout a week.