April 2014 Blog Train: Working

133 posts / 0 new
Last post

I love these papers smiley Awesome job! I really love the owls' patterned paper.

Thanks Shawna and Amara smiley

@ Amara, wow, that is awesome. Really love that painted middle card.
Now to finish up mine lol.

Here is mine:
the full kit:

and the papers:

@Phyllis, love your kit! The daisies are adorable and such a nice variety on the papers!

@Phyllis - I LOVE that teal embossed paper.

@ Phyllis: I love the variety in the papers and I really love the tree on the earth embellishment. Awesome smiley

Today is the day I get on this! So much lovely work already!

@Julie, Rebekah and Amara - Thank you so much for your comments. I loved working with the color pallette and the theme.

@Phyliss thats one awesome kit, looks fantastic.

Finally finished it. I will also be putting something up on facebook but havnt finished it yet. Will add it here once I have.
Blog: Digieyescraps

Earth Day Page kit
16 Papers consisting of:
8 Patterned & 8 Solid
6 Flowers
3 Leaves
1 Silver frame
1 Earth Badge
1 Tree Badge
1 Paper stapled heart
1 Staple
1 Recycle symbol
1 Cute owl
1 Ribbon
1 Tree
1 Banner tab
3 Journal cards ( 1 Plain + 2 decorated)

@Maree - Thank you for your comments. I love your kit, especially those patterned papers and that cute little owl.

here is what I made....

Maree...that owl is SO cute!

lovely kits here around

I finally finished mine:) Its pretty much a hodgepodge of different stuff, haha. LOVE all the awesome designs that I am seeing here! This will be a well rounded blogtrain full of such an awesome variety:)

I am new to the blog train. my shope
my blog is http://yellowinvitations.blogspot.com/
(I am not sure if that is how you post who you are)

Just catching up - somehow March has completely flown by! I adore all of the contributions so far. I hope I can find the time this month to work on it.

Wow - lots of fun stuff everyone! smiley

I'm loving everyone's stuff!

Here's what I came up with...

There sure are some scrumptious kits in this thread smiley

Wow, y'all, these are beautiful.

Hi Jenale, welcome to the Pixelscrapper Blogtrain. What an amazing part you have contributed!

A few days before "lift-off" there will be a seperate thread started by Marisa, where everyone can post their blogtrain part and download links. This thread is mainly for show and tell, socializing and encouragement. Don't forget to keep an eye on the forum for the final list!

Oh my! The month is almost gone and I haven't done my BT kit yet!! Got distracted by the Designer Challenge, but I'm on it now. Hopefully I will be finished in time!

Wow!!! You ladies are really outdoing yourselves on this month's blog train. I can hardly wait for April to get here... Although being tax season I can't believe I just said that! smiley

I'm still learning the basics, so my kit is simple. There are a couple more elements I'd like to try and will add them if I can get them done in time.

Great contributions everyone smiley

This is gonna be another Awesome great Contribute ladies. smiley

Wow! I really cant wait 4 more days.... So looking forward to working with all of these kits to go with the blog train! I loved the colours and thoroughly enjoyed doing this one... Rock on the 1st!

This is my first time participating in this blog train! Here's my template:

Pages

Topic locked