April 2015 Blog Train - Final List

53 posts / 0 new
Last post
April 2015 Blog Train - Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until April 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

Images linked:

On my blog. Subscribers here.

On Facebook. Subscribers here.

** GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS **

For those of you who have had trouble with my Google Drive links - I'm so sorry, but they should be fixed now! Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Available right now!

Reflections Paper Kit 01 : Textured Solids Papers

[img][/img]

Download from Copy.com OR Dropbox OR Google Drive

Reflections Paper Kit 02 : Patterned Solid Papers

[img][/img]

Reflections Paper Kit 03 : Photo Papers

[img][/img]

Reflections Paper Kit 04 : Painted Photo Papers

[img][/img]

It took me a little time to decide where I wanted to go with this theme, but I eventually went with "reflecting" on weekends during my teenage years, when my very first boyfriend was a volunteer lifesaver at Rainbow Beach (Queensland, Australia). While he was on duty, I would sit in his car (an orange Mini he called "The Brick") to do my school homework - then, when he completed his shift, we would go to the beach together.

The Photo Papers and Painted Photo Papers are the same views of Rainbow Beach, with the last three photos being of what is known as the Carlo Sand Blow - a large sand dune that overlooks Rainbow Beach. The beach itself gets its name from its cliffs of different coloured sands.

Enjoy!

Peaceful Reflections 1

Peaceful Reflections 2

Available on my blog April 1

Available on my blog April 1st here: Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Avaliable on April 1st here

Download it here on the 1st.

You can find mine on my blog on April 1st.

You can find my portion either here on my Facebook page, or here for subscribers. If you like this style of scrapping and theme, make sure to keep an eye out for the coordinating bundle that will be uploaded this coming Tuesday!

If you don't have a Facebook account nor a subscription, feel free to message me to receive a direct download link. smiley

DigitalScrapbook.com subscribers please download HERE - everyone one else can find this on my new and improved blog HERE!

Here's my portion. Will be live on the 1st. One piece on my blog...

And the other on my Facebook...

Will be on my BLOG April 1 ....

Mine will be aviliable on KandiPixelDesigns.net on April 01st, I am EST so if you do not see it right away don't panic. It is my new domain so I am learning everything while participating in blog trains this month.

you can find my part HERE

My part is available at my blog or subscribers can download it at DigitalScrapbook.com.

Here is my part ~ it will be live April 1st

Just click on the image to go to my blog to download! smiley

Get my Mini-Kit on my Blog Here.

Loved the theme and colors smiley

Here is my bundle, available on April 1st on my blog. You can download the whole bundle or the kits seperately.
Link here

[img=600x600][/img]

mines available right now ( i have to work tomorrow smiley ) on my blog

Hello Everyone, You will find my contribution on my blog

[img=500x500]DigitalScrapbook.com April 2015 Blog Train Reflections Preview by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

Download my part here: Winged Heart Ohio (link fixed)

I plan on doing some journal cards, a couple more word arts, and an alpha and will offer them as a freebie at a later date. I ran out of time being in the hospital.

ENJOY! Constructive criticism is always welcome. Blessings.

My theme is "Romantic Reflections". Part 1 is available on my blog and Part 2 can be found on my Facebook page.

Hi, you can find my part here on April 1st
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Links for 5 separate downloads are on my blog HERE

My contribution can be found here.

grab a copy of this artsy set from the blog, create something awesome with it & think positive. peace!

I found time to create a little mini for this month's blog train. You can download it here on my BLOG, enjoy!

Very excited to offer this kit. Reflection, for me, meant word art, quotes and things that mean a lot to me. Hope you like it. You can find it on my blog, first thing April 1, 2015. Coop's Custom Creations

Then, scoot over to my Facebook page for this QuickPage.
Coop's Custom Creations Facebook Page

And ooh and aah over our brand-spankin'-new grandson, Hunter, his BIG sister, Caddie, and their outstanding mom, Anne!

Pages

Topic locked