April 2017 Blog Train - Comments

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
April 2017 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until April 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

What I've seen so far makes me absurdly happy! I can't wait until April 1st!

Thank you very much! I love this blogtrain smiley smiley smiley

Very fun and happy BT this month! Thank you for all your work!

Btw, Andrea, your link brings me to a page that requires a password and Arlene, your link tells me I don't have access to that page.

It's early in the month, so no rush, I can check back later. Thanks!

I have had a couple of messages that say some of my links aren't working, but I can't find anything wrong with them. When I click on them, it goes directly to download. They are the links that Marisa gave me to help host my part of the train. (Thanks so much Marisa!) To those who aren't able to download with that link, I'm very sorry, but I don't know what to do about it. Thanks to Trish, I think I may have found out what everyone is having the problem with the download, should be fixed now!

I just love the colors this month, and everyone had done such a fantastic job with their parts. Thanks so much to all who took the time to make such wonderful gifts!

thanks so much to all you smiley
great job, and very cool colors....superbe blog train !

heuuuu just .... I can't download part of Andrea Seibt smiley love her design, but the link goes on a forum smiley and no link ???????

thanks to help us, pleaseeeeeeeeeee smiley

Marisa, that llama is everything!!!!

it's a wonderful blogtrain, thank you all smiley

sorry for the trouble with the downloads; now there is a 3.possibility for the download via google drive.
please try it again >> here

I hope this download works fine....

thanks )) it's OK

Such a bright, happy blog train! Thanks to all for such wonderful kits!

@Nadine: thanks a lot for your feedback smiley

@Arlene: Your links worked for me too smiley

What a delightful blog accenting our drippy weather this spring. Little snippets of sunshine are highlighting all the flowers just bursting to bloom between all the showers. Thanks so much to all the creative artists who brought it all to life.

Oh I'm so sorry Marisa... I didn't post in the good topic... I'm so confused...

So I would like to thank you all for these beautiful kits...

I'm really loving the blog train this month. I can tell people brought it to the next level. I'm especially loving how people are thinking very creatively with their composition on this one, like, for instance, the upshot from underneath the umbrella for background paper.

Thank you so much!

What an incredible blog train -- thank you everyone for such beautiful kits!!!!

O-M-Geeeeee!! Love it!

A warm and heartfelt thanks to all the designers who took so much trouble to bring us this month's blog train! Thank you!

What a fun and colorful train this month! Makes me wanna SLASH in a puddle!

I'm loving the blog train! Thanks to all the designers! I am having trouble with the part from Shannon Scraps. The link takes me to a Mediafire page, but when I try to download I either have to do one element, etc., at a time, or pay to download the folder. Anyone else having this problem?

The talent and creativity is incredible. Thank you.

Lovely kits! Thank you everyone!

I was a little late to the palette discussion. I wanted to post a suggestion. Where can I post for hopefully September's blog train?

@Shaheen: We won't have a thread for September for a while. We're scheduled pretty far in advance already smiley

Marisa - aww hope I can submit on time when you do start to discuss ideas.

What a beautiful blog train! Thanks to all!!

Thanks to all for such wonderful kits!

TYVM again to all the fab designers, great freebies, ready for April or Summer, love it.

I'm late ... but thank you very much for all this great and colorful freebies, love it.