August 2015 Blog Train - Comments

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
August 2015 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until August 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

This is my very first time also - brand new to designing as of two days ago...

Hopefully this won't be my last!!!

Well... this is my VERY FIRST TIME participating in a blog train of any kind and I really am quite excited! I drew my inspiration from the Disney movie "A Bug's Life". The vast majority of my scrapping is our Disney trips, so I wanted to make something versatile enough to be used for that but for other purposes as well. I plan on using most of this to document meeting Flik in Animal Kingdom, enjoying the Tough to Be a Bug attraction, and for other things around Animal Kingdom.

I really hope you enjoy and can use what I have made. Please feel free to give me feedback because, as I mentioned, blog train newbie here!

Wow! Looking good so far, ladies! I tried to do cutesy bugs, I really did! LOL It just isn't in me, I guess.

@Elizabeth Minkus:Your contribution is just lovely...downloaded just now....Thank you!

Lovely work ladies. Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Katherine Rose: I can't post a comment as you don't have a blog. So Thank you very much for your beautiful participation.

Thank you also very much Holly Wolf and Rene Blooms, I didn't find the button comment on your blog.

The link for Dream4Everdesigns is taking us back to the forum...or is it just me?? The kits this month are awesome!!

Thank you Liza, I'm glad you like it.

Paddy Wolf- LOVE your creative twist!!!!♥

You're welcome, Liza. There's a comments form down below the post on my blog, though I do have them set for moderation unless you have a previously approved comment.

SOOOO many amazing kits! I can't believe the awesome work of those who said it was your very first attempt! Wowwww!!!!

Fantastic job to each and every one of you! Love it!

Desiree - LOVE your first contribution!!! Great job!

I agree with Rene, Desiree your participation is fabulous. I particularly love the "wood veneer flair" pack, beautiful! Thanks.

Wow this month's blog train is amazing! Thank you so much to everyone who shared their designs with us all.

Desiree your designs are fabulous especially this being your first time! Congratulations smiley

lovely as always!! thank you everyone for sharing your hard work!

What a fantastic blog train this month! Everyone did a fabulous job. I was inspired that there were so many first timers that claimed they were new but my goodness you certainly couldn't tell it by their kits! Everything was so great. So many hours are represented and so much generosity. I tried to give a hug to each participant but know I couldn't find a few of the comment sections and others went directly to the upload so I didn't know how to comment on those either. But I do really appreciate everyones hard work and willingness to share so freely!

I did note that I was not able to download Amanda Kendall's part. It kept saying that ...hmmm...can't remember now what it said but there was a note that the page was not correct or something like that! LOL, my memory is what isn't working right now!

Anyway, a great big shout out to you all!

Thanks everyone. What a fun month to jump on the train for the first time.

Welcome on the train , Kappy , it certainly is a lot of fun .

Thanks Trudette

You all really do such a great job with these blog trains. There were many cute and beautiful kits for us all to enjoy.
But I gotta say Paddy, you always hit my taste right on and you make me smile with your cute comments. Thank you

ONCE AGAIN... another FANTASTIC blog train from all the generous PxlScrppr designers. Thanks to all .Great to see new participants like Desiree and Deb.! smiley smiley smiley smiley

LOVE this blog train! Thanks to everybody who participated in it. I don't think I could name my favorite part, loved them all!

Thanks so much to everyone for this spectacular train!

Thank you for the sometimes silly, sometimes Beautiful, and All the Time Fun kits!

Awesome work everybody..I am just in a rush to download everyone's kit..You all have done a great Job!!

Sally Johns and Desiree Glaze -- Both you have done very good work..I love your kits very much..

Wow !!!!! You ladies have outdone yourselves this month smiley Thank you all for sharing your awesome talent with us. My scrapbook pages would not shine with out you. Have a great summer everyone. PS nice to see so many new designers ( you all did a fantastic job...thank you)

Fabulous contributions everyone!!

Such a fun & colourful theme. Great job to all of you for the stunning contributions. Thank you all for sharing. smiley

Thank you very much Olga Pisarenko for all your beautiful work.

Olga, Thank you for your Bug Kits, Just Beautiful!

Pages