August 2015 Blog Train - Final List

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
August 2015 Blog Train - Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until August 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

Subscribers here.

On my blog.

On Facebook.

Subscribers can download right HERE on DigitalScrapbook.com. Non-subscribers can visit my BLOG.

Hi Scrappers!!!

I am Sherry..I have just joined PS some days ago..I was exited to see this blog train idea and i have made a mini kit to share with you all..Nothing beside those awesome kits everyone has created but just a small try..
DOWNLOAD AT MY BLOG-- Creative Mind's Studio

FREE FOR PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE..A TEXT DOCUMENT IS INCLUDED IN CASE YOU WANT TO READ MY T & C.. smiley

Reserving my spot smiley

Reserving a spot, but it may be late as I've had a death in the family (on the 7th) plus health issues aggravated by the trip for the funeral. It sucks when sleep and healing eat into my design time. :p

EDIT: I decided to get the stuff I have done out and posted that last night. I did an add-on for the art journalers this evening. smiley All are available now on my blog.

Download HERE

This is my first Blog Train and it is being hosted here at PS. The link will end at the end of August.

http://pixelscrapper-misc-files.s3.amazonaws.com/Zip%20Files%20to%20Upload/2015-08%20Blog%20Train/PSAug2015-KappyWalker-BugsWorldBT.zip

My portion can be found on my blog, available August 1st!

On my blog HERE

You can pick up my part on my BLOG

UPDATED-LINK CORRECTED
Available on my blog - Dreamn4ever Designs

These will be available on my blog August 1:

Available at my blog on August the 1st

The theme did not speak to me, so I made some fun distressed papers, and pattern papers. Check my blog on August 01st to download.

Well, I had all kinds of ideas for this train, but they just did not come to fruition. My schedule has been so packed this summer! I did knock together a small mini and a paper pack for you. Hope you like them! smiley My link will be available on August 1st at www.whitehallcrafts.com.

Good morning, everyone! My first time at something like this...kindly bear with me for any drawbacks...especially size...I have bundled everything up into 2 files, elements & papers.So please feel free... smiley

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbu7149l1xpa9fz/PSBTAug2015_ChitraDavid_Elements.rar?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9a3oy9yjh1qx75/PSBTAug2015_ChitraDavid_Papers.rar?dl=0

On August 1st, subscribers can find my portion of the train here. If you're not a subscriber, head on over and check it out here on my Facebook design page. If you aren't able to snag the freebie in either of those two ways, feel free to shoot me an email and I can send a direct download link your way. smiley

If you like the feel of this kit, make sure to check out the coordinating kit right here.

reserving a spot. I hope to be finished by tomorrow but just in case...........

Reserving a spot...hopefully!!! smiley

Here's my PU kit for this month. I named it, "Bugs in My Garden," and it will be live on my blog on the 1st. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it! There is also a CU bonus!

Since I made the overlays I used on the bug, dragonfly and butterfly papers from vintage public domain artwork, I have included them as a CU bonus. Also, I included the vellum overlay I created. Here's that preview:

Thanks for looking and blessings to one and all,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

Here's my part on Dea's design

Well... this is my VERY FIRST TIME participating in a blog train of any kind and I really am quite excited! I drew my inspiration from the Disney movie "A Bug's Life". The vast majority of my scrapping is our Disney trips, so I wanted to make something versatile enough to be used for that but for other purposes as well. I plan on using most of this to document meeting Flik in Animal Kingdom, enjoying the Tough to Be a Bug attraction, and for other things around Animal Kingdom.

I really hope you enjoy and can use what I have made. Please feel free to give me feedback because, as I mentioned, blog train newbie here!

On my blog August 1st!

Here is my part! I made 2 mini-kits. One has a "Lightning Bug" theme (I'm from WV, and we say "Lightnin' Bug," not FIREFLIES! HA!) The other is a light, bright and fun bee/butterfly/moth kit. I hope you like them! Get them on my blog on the 1st! Leave me a comment when you download, puh-leeeeese!

Here is my contribution.

I've never done this before, so please be kind. smiley

My blog link is active! Yikes. I'm terrified.
PSAug2015_BugsLife_MamaGoose

smiley

Pages

Topic locked