August 2015 Blog Train - Working

184 posts / 0 new
Last post

Oh girls, I love what you've done so far!!! I had a bit of a hard time when it came to some bugs (I couldn't work with them... smiley ) so ladybugs it is!

I hope you like those!

Wow, Wow, Wow!! to all participating in this train so far, amazing creative work!

* Marcela - Your alphas are terrific and papers cute, too.

* Liza - Love your kit and cute game idea.

* Amanda - Love the papers!

* Robin - Great group of buggy ideas.

* Truddette - Your papers and buggy ribbons are so cute.

* Diane - Your bugs are so creative and cute!

* Phyllis - love your fireflies!!

* Marcella - your kits are beautiful!

* Erin - Your lightning bugs, papers and jars are just adorable!! Love your second kit too.

I will post more later.

I have been very busy during the month of July so i have not been able to get any designing done at all. August looks like it may be the same with school starting back up here. I will get back at it just as soon as things get back to some normalcy around my house. But I am having such blog train withdrawals lol

Thank you Cynthia.

Thank you, Cynthia!

Thank you, Cynthia!

OMG! I just love everyone's previews! This was such a great train to design for. I could just keep going buggy!
Here is mine to add to the mix.
[img=500x500]A Bugs World DigitalScrapbook.com August Blog Train 2015 by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

Hi Chitra,

I think your image isn't showing because it is not public? You could try copying and pasting the BBCode (choose share and copy the link). But, I don't work with Flickr, so I am not sure. can anyone else help Chitra out?

Betsy!! I'm totally in love with your kit! So cute!

So many cute bugs! Really awesome work, ladies!

I wanted to do something a little different, more on the "elegant" side, and did not have much time to design, due to ongoing crazy schedules and deadlines at the office...so I only did butterflies. I went with pocket cards again, because they're just easier and faster, for me. Several of them I left quite simple, so they can be used as journal cards too.

This time there are 2 sets of cards, plus a few glittery elements and 3 glitter patterns for Photoshop. CU (commercial use) for both sets.

Set 1 will be on my blog as of August 1st:

Set 2 will be on my Facebook page (on August 1st):

This is going to be a super train - so many gorgeous kits.

I just finished two more mini-kits and these are the last, I promise!

It gets better and better ,
Betsy, your kit is so much fun.
Marcy , your's is so sweet and lovely and soft with the butterflies.
Phillis , I totally love your ladybird kit !

Thank you so much Erin and Trudette!

Thank you, Trudette!

Thank you, Trudette. I'm glad you like them!

Hi Melo!
Sorry you could not see the images of the previews smiley ...don't know why! I uploaded the images to 'Imgur' and copied & pasted the BBcode...just as Dawn said...many were able to see the images...did you check pg 5 of the forum thread? Just now I checked again after your comment, and yep, the images can be seen smiley ! Please let me know if you can see them again, I would value your feedback! smiley

oh ladies this is gonna be an amazing train!! I love all your previews!! Wonderful!
I've made a small part this time due to summer and holidays and more smiley

Soro , great kit,
I love your frame made of beads .

Beautiful kits ladies! All these bugs are adorable ( not the ones in the real life smiley )

So many pretty Things ladies smiley

Happy it is august very soon smiley

here is my part of the blog train

Lovely part Debbie!

Love it Debbie! I am working on my contribution but it will probably be 8/1 before I have it ready!

What beautiful kits everybody...This thread is just full of cutey bugs!! you all are so talented..OMG!!... smiley

I hope i will do something too..

The 1st is coming quickly! I'm excited!

Did we have a header image to add to our blogs this time? Did I miss it?

I think I can't wait to grab your indeed elegant, cards...so understated...love them!

Phyllis, I love all your amazing kits!

Hi...how are we supposed to link the kits? Do we just add the links to the previews which we already posted in this thread or a new thread will be created? smiley smiley

Pages

Topic locked