Dec 2013 Blog Train: In Progress

127 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Judith; is this really your first blogtrain? Your part looks very professional! Love your snowman...

This is indeed my first, Melouise. I have wanted to jump on trains for a while but never made it to the station. smiley I've been designing in other fields for several years though. I'm relatively new to digital scrap, but have scrapped forever. Thank you for your kind words!

so, I finished my paper pack for the blog train and am having trouble getting my preview to show here. Trying again - if it works good, but if it doesn't I will keep trying!!
[img][/img]

Oh Good!! It worked!

@Judith - your part looks wonderful!

@Patricia - I love your papers!

Wow!! so many beautiful kits, I can't wait for the blog train to leave, I'm so excited smiley

So, I'm really happy with myself because I busted my butt trying out different techniques and this and that and everything in between this month. smiley

The mini kit will be available on my blog and the glitter papers will be available on my Facebook (I can send to anyone without Facebook so long as they shoot me a message on here).

Wow! Everyone has amazing kits!

beautiful portions everyone smiley

Hi, this is strange, I made this preview 600 x 600 pixels, I always make my preview 600x600, and then upload them to picassa and then paste the urls in the forum, but here when I saved this preview to my computer just to make sure that the size was what I had uploaded, it shows the previews size as 512x512, because I had the same problem in another blog train I thought I would recheck this one, the image uploaded at picassa web albums shows it to be 600x600, any idea y this would be so ?

When is the sign up thread put up? I miss it ever month until the night before the release? I don't want to be the last (or almost last) on the list again.

where do we post the link to the blog?

Here is my portion:

http://cajundivascraps.blogspot.com/

Love everyone's submissions!!

Hey ladies....just an update....

my PC is in the crapper, my hubby is working on getting it fixed for me, but right now I cannot use it and I cant get my files.....
not sure if I'll have them by the start of this blog train, but I'll try to keep you all posted

SORRY ladies!! smiley

Hi Judith. I too have designed in other fields for years and am new to digital scrap as well. Nice to see someone else in the same place as I am.
And your kit is beautiful!
pamela

My first blog train, so her goes smiley

Mine too Monica! We can be nervous together eh? smiley Very nice kit. I'm looking forward to it.
pamela

Thank you smiley Me to, this will be fun smiley

@Kiana That really stinks,my hubby has to do that that for me a few times,redo the whole entire computer.Hope it will get fixed asap.

@Monica Yours a cute kit.Welcome to the world of blog trains with digitalscrapbook.com!!

Beautiful kits everyone smiley can't wait!!!

@Kiana: sorry to hear that smiley hope you can make it to the blog train! smiley

[img][/img]

and

[img][/img]

I cannot WAIT for this blog train to start! I BARELY made it in on time this train!

Remember everyone, you need to post your preview and link here, otherwise everyone will miss it.

I need help! I've got everything ready, but I've basically forgotten how to get it all where it needs to be. The kit is done. It's uploaded to 4shared. The blog post is scheduled, waiting for the train list. I can't remember how to post it on the sign up!!! My brain has left the station!!! Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.sarastudio.blogspot.com/2013/12/pixel-scrapper-december-2013-blog-train.html
Here is my link I am having photobucket issues this AM. I will have a pic up as soon as I can;)

I can't believe how many of these kits were pirated!!!! Geesh! Makes me so angry! I know for sure Jessica and Phyllis had theirs taken. I think there may have been a couple more!

@Melissa Who did they get pirated by,do you know and how do you know this??

It was gfxtra.com, and I know this because two of my other good friends had their stuff pirated there that same day! Then, looking around on FB, there were at LEAST 10 to 15 that day! Crazy!

Pages