Dec 2014 Blog Train: Final List

50 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2014 Blog Train: Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until December 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if it's after Dec 1 and you're reserving a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

My part will be on my blog on Dec 1. Subscribers can download here.

Reserving my spot! smiley

Click Here

Download the complete kit on my blog HERE

I did it smiley This will be live on my Blog on 1st December.

Download on my blog December 1:

Available in my blog by December 1st.
• • •

• • •
Creations by: Samantha smiley

This one's going to be fun! Catch mine on my blog on December 1st!

Time to get crackin'! smiley

[click on the preview for direct download]

You can grab my part on my blog HERE or for subscribers HERE at DigitalScrapbook.com:)

available on my blog on Dec. 1st...

Reserving my sport ! Sorry to be late ! Here is my mini : (available on my BLOG)

Went very traditional "Nutcracker" with this one. It's my all-time-favorite musical-ballet-over-all Christmas "event". We haven't been in years and I'm just itching to see it again this year.
Coop's Custom Creations

And this, little QP is available over on my FB page. Coop's Custom Creations

My part will be on my blog by December 1

I created a 2 things this month. They will be able for download on my blog Dec. 1st. My Facebook fans can get the Quick Page today!*

*Also on blog
I hope you enjoy the kit! It's my largest kit yet!

Pixelscrapper subscribers, download right HERE, everyone else can download this from my blog. It all goes live on Dec 1st!

Hey, this month went by very quickly smiley. But I managed do prepare something for the blog train...I just love this time of the year where I can use "glitter" smiley.

Here is my part:

Download from my blog: Isa's Place

There is again an Add On on my Facebook Page - just like it and follow everything that happens on my blog: FACEBOOK

My portion can be found on my Facebook page. Or, if you're a subscriber, you can find it right HERE. For those of you who don't have a Facebook account, feel free to message me for the link. smiley

You can find my part on my blog on Dec. 1st.
[url]Dragonfire Graphics Blog Train preview by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/url]

Here is mine. You will find it on my blog http://bitsoscrap.blogspot.com

Here's a paper pack for you. You can get it either on my Blog, or on my Facebook page (no Like required!) on December 1. smiley

Down load here on my blog on December 1st - http://patsdesigns.blogspot.com

Find it on my blog...

Here's my part, Clara's Christmas

Download it here

Here is my parts download at my blog HERE

Here it is: PS Blog Train December 2014: A Vintage Touch Freebie Vintage ornament clusters, frame clusters and damask paper.

Pages

Topic locked