Dec 2014 Blog Train: Poll

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2014 Blog Train: Poll

Getting ready for December! Here are your choices!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE POLL IS STILL BROKEN. YOU WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU VOTE, BUT IF YOU REFRESH YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR VOTE HAS BEEN SAVED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nutcracker image
The Nutcracker
52% (55 votes)
Winter Arabesque image
Winter Arabesque
40% (43 votes)
Golden Nights image
Golden Nights
6% (7 votes)
Total votes: 105

I hope The Nutcracker wins. I've always wanted to make one! smiley

I voted for nutcracker too .... I'm a traditionalist and Christmas has to have red and green in it lol

I'm with Andrea and Susan. The Nutcracker palate is gorgeous and reminds me of December more than the others.

The Winter Arabesque palate is beautiful as well:)

Great choices!

Me Three!! I love the idea of a blue & white Christmas...but Always seem to go back to the traditional red & green smiley

I went for Winter Arabesque smiley

I went for Winter Arabesque also although the nutcracker would be okay for me, too.

I went for The Nutcracker. although I like Winter Arabesque as well.
Christmas here is always hot hot hot, and on the other side its super cold, maybe we could do both lol.

i went for nutcracker

I voted for Winter Arabesque as it is a little different to the traditional Christmas colours but still Christmassy.

It looks as if The Nutcracker will win - I do like it, but.... it's so hot in Australia at Christmas that I thought that Winter Arabesque might cool me down!

The winter arabesque would be great for January ... don't forget we have several months of cold and snow smiley

Sorry Robyn .... too bad you couldn't give us some of your sun lol

Winter arabesque for me, love that palette

went for Winter Arabesque ...love the theme and the colors

Ohhhh...Arabesque all the way! We did the traditional red-green-white in last year's BT. Let's do something a little softer. That is a yummy palette!

Yes, Susan, it's a pity the weather can't learn to share! It's so dry here at the moment, what they call a 'green drought'.

@Susan: Using the Winter Arabesque palette for January would be a great idea, because I love those colors!
But I like the theme of The Nutcracker better for December, so I've chosen that one. I was just wondering if maybe a yellow/gold color could be added for some accents. smiley

Sharon in my opinion gold is a neutral! Lol

I really like both the Nutcracker and the Winter Arabesque.. I decided to choose the Nutcracker for December. I really like the idea of having the Winter Arabesque for January..

I agree with folks here that say the Winter Arabesque palette would be super cool for January. My vote's in on that one! smiley

I think the red/green traditional for December, and as quite a few have said, the softer one for Jan.

I love the Winter Arabesque as well and also hope if it is not picked for December it will be used in January.

attempting to vote, but page refreshes and it just gives me the option to vote again rather than the error message i usually get followed by the results. Guess my vote won't count this time around

I have a German Nutcracker I need to extract. I love all the palettes though.
I see my grand daughters and I are standing on our heads. lol Need to fix that, because I don't even look like that now.

First: Thanks for the poll.

I encountered the same issue as Raye Mann above. My fave is the Nutcracker because: Love me some red white n blue

Topic locked