Dec 2014 Blog Train: Working

81 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2014 Blog Train: Working

There seemed to be a lot of votes for doing The Nutcracker palette in December and Winter Arabesque in January, so we're going to do that! Hopefully the Nutcracker colors will be flexible enough to do a Christmas theme or a winter theme depending on your inspiration! Looking forward to it!

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

See here for general details on DigitalScrapbook.com blog trains.

Woot!!! Can't wait to get started smiley

Yeah! Love the Colors and name. smiley

What a good idea, Marisa! I think a lot of people will be glad that you're going with both of these palettes, as they seemed to be really popular!

This Seems like a really nice palette for December. Lots of Christmas colors and the touch of Lilac and Soft Aqua will make it interesting.

Oh my goodness, cannot wait to start on this!!!

I know i'm early but i couldn't help myself smiley Here is my part smiley

Part 2 smiley

Your part looks great Jessica! I love your papers smiley

Jessica, your kit is absolutely beautiful! Everyone else has a high standard to aim for, now!

Hi All! Christmas is my favorite time of the year. So I am doing this month! Here is my preview of my part.

Lori - wow! Your kit is gorgeous - I love how you've concentrated on the richer tones in the palette!

Thanks Robyn...Yeah I use the deeper with Lighter for highlights.

I'm really excited about these colors and themes! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with and to make some pages with them!

Hi peeps
Cannot wait to see all the great work on the December blog train. I love xmas and I love all your work.

Jessica- your kit is outstanding. Love it!!

Jessica--wow, I love yours!!

Jessica and Lori, your kits are just beautiful.

Well, here is mine

Beautiful Dawn smiley

I'm going Winter Woods theme- nutcrackers kinda scare me smiley

@Brandi, love the woodsy theme of your kit!!

@Lori, your kit is awesome, love the coat and the string of lights

@Jessica, your kit is so cool!!

Dawn, loving the glitz you added to some of your papers and your kit looks wonderful.
Brandi, the nutcracker once his spell was broken and he became a prince took his love to a palace so he would have had to go through your woods to get there smiley
Your kit is just lovely.

Dawn - gorgeous kit as always! I especially love your little mouse and the two trees next to her, as well as the lollipops!

Brandi - LOVE your papers in particular - great kit!

I couldn't find any (free) nutcrackers. So my part is nutcrackerless!! I got carried away on the elements lol.

@Lisa Marie…fantastic kit, I love your elements and beautiful papers!!

Oh, what a wonderful theme and color palette. I took November off so ready to start up again for this new train;)

LOL;) Brandi, your winter woods and comment made me laugh this AM. Thanks for your contribution to the December Blog Train.

Thank you so much, Dawn! And Sara, thank you for your very sweet email!

-Lisa

wowwwww vos kits !

The colors are so vibrant and beautiful! I would love to be a part of this Blog Train. The mini are so beautiful as well, great job ladies! smiley

Love all the kits so far ladies, magnificent! Can't wait to start working on my part.. smiley

Pages

Topic locked