Dec 2015 Blog Train - Final List

50 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2015 Blog Train - Final List

***Only post in this thread if you are posting a link to your part for the blog train.***

If you'd like to leave comments, questions, thanks, etc, please do so in this post.

Please post the following in this thread:

1. Preview Image
  2. Link to your blog or direct link to the freebie if you don't have a blog.

Your part of the blog train does not need to be live until December 1.

Please note that if you are having problems with one of the links, please contact that designer directly. I have no control over their portions. Remember to be polite because they've worked hard to make something wonderful, for free. :)

Also, if you're claiming a spot for later, when you're ready to post your part, please post it at the end of the list so people can find it easily. I'll delete your reserve comment.

Subscribers here.

Blog:

Facebook:

Oops a few hours late HERE is the link to my blog

Available on my blog December 1:

This is a better look at the papers in parts 1 and 2

I just couldn't stop designing this month, but that means there are lots of things for you to download! All this will be on my website by December 1st.

I've also been working on some extractions of Christmas greenery, and will be putting a freebie wreath in another post when I put that kit in the shop for sale, so don't miss that while you're on my site!

[EDIT: Apparently my ISP had to do a restore from backup, and ended up using a backup that didn't have the links in it yet, so the links weren't there for a while this morning. I've added them back to the post, so if you tried to download in the couple of hours that they'd gone missing, it's fixed now.]

[EDIT: I found more comments that the word art link didn't work. That's what I get for trying to add them back quick and not checking every single one of them, just the first two.... Hyphens and underscores aren't the same thing, but the link is correct and verified working now.]

you can find my part HERE on my blog smiley

Please find my portion on my blog.
[img=500x500]ps dec 15 bt preview 600 by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

So I did a Baking mini kit for this month and then I did some extra bits as well. Everything is CU. It will go live on my blog HERE on Dec 1st.

*Edit to fix the picture quality

Download on my blog HERE December 1.

Download HERE

Saving my spot. smiley

Merry Christmas Everyone! I'm so excited for Christmas this year!!

These will be available on my blog (and the green/red journal cards will be on my FB page) on the 1st!

Mid-Century Mod Kit

here's mine, on Dea's designs

Available on my blog: BitsO'Scrap

Available on my blog on the 1st...

Download here. Enjoy!

Will be posted on my blog here Download links now working

JUST getting this uploaded and set for you. It will be ready to go December 1 at Coop's Custom Creations. (sorry, only just realized that you'll have to open the template to snag the mask separately... not gonna change it now)

And here's the QP on my FB page, also called Coop's Custom Creations.

This is my first blog train and my first time using DropBox to host files so hopefully everything works!!

Anyway, here is the blog post where you can download my two papers packs.

My portions will be live by December 1st. Here are the previews:

You can download the papers from my blog.

These "stencil" alphas and Christmas shapes will be sent to all of my newsletter subscribers during the month of December. If you are already on my list, check your email on December 1st for your download link. If you haven't subscribed yet, subscribe here any time during the month of December 2015 and you will receive the link by email.

The elements (parts 1 & 2) are offered "free with purchase" at my online store ($1 minimum purchase). Offer valid for December 2015 only. Starting in January they will be offered for sale, individually.

I will be adding MORE FREEBIES, just about every day, up until Christmas. Check my Facebook page or Twitter for daily downloads.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Marcy Coate

Here's my contribution for this month's Blog Train. You can download them over at my blog.

[img=600x600][/img]

My portion will be live on my blog Sara's Creative Adventures December 1st 2015. Enjoy;)

Here is my part.

Download here

My contribution available on my blog.

Saving my spot smiley

Pages

Topic locked