Dec 2018 Blog Train - Comments

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2018 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until December 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Oh my goodness! The December blog train is AMAZING! smiley

You've all created such beautiful kits I can't wait to get some holiday pages done. These will be so much fun to work with!

I thought the colours were amazing, but I never foresaw the gorgeous creations you ladies have gifted us with. Thank you for the time and love you invested in your work!

So pretty everyone! I LOVE the colors for this month!

Marisa your December letter paper is so clever!

Kayl I love your little diamond paper!

Dawn your snow globe is so cute!

Donna you did a beautiful job on Santa!

Sunny your Christmas tree with the pearl type ornaments is SO pretty!

Phyllis the retro theme really comes through loud and clear with your Santa!

Pauline I LOVE your trucks!

Amber your sheet music elements are so cool! They're simple and delightful!

Melissa I like your winter scene - so peaceful looking!

Desiree your buttons are ADORABLE!

Diane I love how your papers are distressed - I hope I can make paper that nice one day!

Brenda - Oh my gosh! Where to even start! LOVE the martini glass! And the glitters! And the letters! And all of it!

Robin, your papers are so great! I can really see using those for all kinds of layouts!

Tammy such a cute little snowman!

Joyce your bears are so cute!

Laurel yours is amazing! My favorite is the round Happy Holidays element!

Marjan I love your little penguin! I had the same idea as you but didn't execute it as well as you did!

Pat your papers look very elegant!

Moore Blessings - cute little snow bunny!

Cindy I like your ornaments! I bet they're very useful for Christmas layouts!

I received several early comments that the elements link was not working properly - I have refreshed it, and it works just fine for me. Please let me know if anyone continues to have issues with that link. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Thanks so much to all the designers for sharing their talent, time and beautiful creations with us. We wish all a Merry Christmas & God Bless smiley

You have all outdone yourselves this month! Such an interesting theme, and so much variety while sticking to it. I will have a very good time playing with . it! Thank you.

I really loved participating in this blogtrain and I think all the contributions are so beautiful, thanks all!

My dropbox links weren't working anymore due to the download limit, I've transferred the files to Mediafire, I hope this will work.
(@Sue Robnett)

Thank you so much for this wonderful blogtrain! It reminds smiley me of the Christmas of my childhood!

Another AMAZING Blog Train! Thank you to all the wonderful designers that take the time to create for us! I am one who is very grateful that you do! Have a wonderful holiday season and Merry Christmas to all!

These designs are so beautiful and will be so fun to use in a wide variety of Christmas-themed pages! Thank you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, all designers! This train is especially beautiful, I think, and I'm loving all the contributions.

Love the retro theme this month! Thanks so much to all designers for all your hard work and generous contributions!

This has to be one of the best trains in a while-- you have all done a wonderful job, and should be very proud of yourselves, and of what you have created. Simply beautiful!

I am truly blown away by both the quality and the sheer number of items in this blog train. It looks like you all had a lot of fun with this one! Again, thank you all so much for your generosity.

It's like opening Christmas presents early, your fabulous gifts to us are simply wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to create these when you have so many other things to do. May you all have a very Merry Christmas, don't forget the reason for the season and may God bless you with a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year...Thank You soooooo much!!!

Love the Train, Thank You!

So many wonderful things were added after I commented, so again, just wanted to say a huge Thank you to all. Such wonderful diversity, and artful things designed and shared. Much fun I think, again if you celebrate, Praying you will be blessed with a Joyous Christmas & and to all a very Happy New Year!! smiley smiley smiley

I couldn't figure out why this blog train resonated so much with me, and it hit me today - it reminds me of my grandmother! The colors are so reminiscent of the faded pastels on her tree, from old glass ornaments. My brother and I were in charge of putting up her tree after it became too much for her, and we did it for many, many years from our early teens until after we had our own children. She also made divinity at the holidays, and these paler greens and pinks are just in the right color range. Thank you for the walk down memory lane blog train contributors!

Thanks so much to all the designers! The December blogtrain is fantastic! The colors are gorgeous!

To all the designers: your creations are gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for always sharing such wonderful designs. I look forward to each and everyone of the blog trains. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Oh my golly gosh!!!! What a stunning, and generous blog train! Thank you so much to each and every one of the designers for sharing their fabulous contributions .. I am always totally "gobsmacked" by so much talent, and generousity shown by everyone. A special thank you to the "first timers" who contributed .. and I wish all a very Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas, and send wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2019. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for a year of wonderful gift giving - words can never express how truly grateful I am for the gifts throughout the year smiley

What an amazing blog train! Thanks for sharing your time and talents!

I'm just catching up with the December blog train. So many incredibly talented and generous people who share their beautiful and amazing creations. Thank you so much. Simply gorgeous.

I am just now catching up with some Christmas layouts, and wanted to thank everyone again for their work on this Retro Holly Jolly Blog Train. The colors were great and everything integrated so well. I just finished four pages using these wonderful materials!