Feb 2015 Blog Train: Comments

54 posts / 0 new
Last post

@Robyn I believe it's because some people simply are not computer/forum savvy, especially the (ahem) older generation (no offense to anyone! smiley ). There also could be a language barrier where they use Google Translate to write in English, but don't use it for English to [insert random non-English language here], meaning they know very little English or none at all.

I can tell you why I posted there. I scrolled through the post to view them all. I was so excited how great they looked that I immediately (little adhd) wanted to share how great they were. after I posted I then scrolled to the top to look again and saw the directions (should have looked before my fault). So I went back to delete the comment but was unable to do so. As I could edit it, I apologized and asked that they delete the comment, which they did.

to make matters worse, I failed to see the post on comments so I created another post to thank the designers. And thanks to Robyn, I now know there is a post to make comments. I promise I'll be good in the future and keep my comments to thank yous in the proper post smiley

Thank you to everyone who provided such wonderful kits for this train.

Thank you to all the designers of this blog train. Great job on all the kits...they are so beautiful! I love the color scheme and the theme. I think this is my favorite one so far! smiley

Great Train:)

Beautiful work everyone! It reminds me of my mom's house smiley

Thank you, all, for sharing your hard work and creativity with us. smiley

Thank you so much to all the designers. Each part is absolutely stunning. smiley

Gorgeous items from everyone! I downloaded them all. Thanks so much smiley

Thank you for such a great blog train! smiley

I look forward to getting DigitalScrapbook.com's blog trains every month. It gets better each blog train. The talent is amazing. smiley

I would like to thank all the designers for the wonderful job they did for this blog train !!

the Blog Train links went on and on and on.......thanks to all you generous, talented ladies, who shared your creations!

Awesome train ladies. Kudos to new and seasoned designers.

Thank you to all of you!! I absolutely love this month's colors and theme - and you all did it brilliantly!

thanks so much for all smiley

thanks so much for all ladies a great bunch of talented designers

Thank you to all the designers for the hard work and wonderful designs smiley

What a charming kit all the designers put together! It is amazing that the wide variety of interpretations of the palette and theme all blend together into a cohesive whole. Thanks to everyone for sharing!

Hi all, I hope this reaches those that downloaded my Rustic Charm Blog Train kit. I just discovered I forgot an element that is on the preview but not in the zip file! I have posted it on my blog so anyone who wants can go grab it! Sorry about that!

https://wordsmeetart.wordpress.com/2015/02/21/oops-i-missed-one/

[img=500x500]ps-feb15-flower8-dragonfire-pu by Dragonfire Graphics, on Flickr[/img]

Awesome BT, TYVM to all the designers for your contribution.

Thank you for the extra flower Betsy smiley

Thank you so much! Love the variety of the kits.

Pages