Feb 2015 Blog Train: Poll

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2015 Blog Train: Poll

Look out February, here we come!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE POLL IS STILL BROKEN. YOU WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU VOTE, BUT IF YOU REFRESH YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR VOTE HAS BEEN SAVED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rustic Charm image
Rustic Charm
34% (33 votes)
Masquerade image
Masquerade
31% (30 votes)
Love's A Party image
Love's A Party
17% (17 votes)
Furry Friends image
Furry Friends
16% (16 votes)
Total votes: 96

Because I think it's a great idea, I wouldn't mind doing Furry Friends; however, I prefer Rustic Charm's colors for it.

I agree with Vidia - Rustic Charms colors would work perfectly for furry friends! And I love the theme of furry friends.

I third that. Rustic Charm colors. Furry friends theme!

oh my this is hard... I love every palette except rustic charm, lol. guess I'm the odd one out so far. smiley

I very much liked the second palette! I guess ı love everything bright nowadays smiley

I voted for Masquerade - it's the palette Mollie suggested, and I just love the colours in it. However, I also like the Rustic Charm palette, and I agree with Vidia, Phyllis and Julie that it really suits the Furry Friends theme.

I'm thinking of joining this fun activity and hope I have enought time before February to actually come up with some things.
Looks like I'm the only one who likes the Furry Friends with the palette given. I think of all my little ones and their animal fascinations when I see that palette/theme combination.
I do like the masquerade palette and theme idea. My daughter and I haunt Deviantart when it's time for the Venice carnival, so maybe I can figure some things out for this. smiley

I like the Masquerade palette, but not big on the theme. I think whatever one wins, it should be a open theme, since everyone has a unique take on Feb.

I agree with the others above - I love the Rustic Charm colors with the Furry Friends theme!

While I adore animals, and volunteered in an animal shelter at 14, I looked it up and June is National Pet adoption month, so I just think February could be used for something else. I chose Love's a party, because Love is awesome and so are parties! Just me. Also, I love the bright colors!

I am going for furry friends smiley I am an outside the box thinking kind of person, and I totally get bored with everywhere I look and go, they are all doing the same thing.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a close one! LOL!!

I'm falling in with many here, I love the Furry Friends theme with the Rustic Charm palette, so which one do I vote for, the theme or the palette? Ladies, which did you vote for because I haven't cast my vote yet?

Altough I prefer furry friends theme the palette isn´t talking to me either... So I´m voting for rustic charm, that has the better combination theme/palette...

I voted for the palette Rustic Charm, Dawn, and hoping Marisa will take into account all the comments from those who want to use it with the Furry Friends theme!!!

I am having a hard time deciding which one to vote... The reason why is because I really love furry friends with rustic charm palette.

Dawn, I voted for your palette, Rustic Charm, but would like it paired up with Furry Friends.

@Catherine: You're not the odd one out! I also love every palette except rustic charm and have a hard time choosing between the colors and themes of the other three palettes! smiley I guess I'll have to think about it for another day... smiley

Okay, I voted for the Rustic Charm palette, and like many commenting here, hope the theme is Furry Friends smiley

I voted for the Rustic Charm palette, but I'm hoping for a theme change to furry friends.

Great ideas! My suggestion would be to have 2 polls.
The first to determine the color scheme, then once decided, another poll to determine the theme (or vice versa).
Merry Christmas everyone! smiley

Good idea, Happy Scrap Artist! That seems to be what most people want this time around.

that is an awesome idea, Happy Scrap Artist!!

just love rustic charm x

Voted!!!

I love the second one as masquerade theme. (it just so happens I went to a masquerade and those were practically the colours!!!!)

I voted for Love's a party, but actually I like Rustic charm too...

I like the rustic charm colors and theme smiley

I voted for Rustic Charm because I love all things rustic!

-Lisa

I tried to vote a couple times & refreshed, but didn't get the error message, nor can I see the numbers - weird smiley Oh well! I vote for masquerade, but sounds like I'm going to be out-voted! LOL I just LOVE that color palette & hope it gets used somewhere! smiley

Pages

Topic locked