Feb 2016 Blog Train - Comments

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

@ Erin: Hope you're right - I always like to let them know my appreciation & gratitude if I can (though some have set their blogs up so I can't leave a comment - because you need a specific type of account to leave one).

Updated to add: Well, I checked 2 of them that I left comments for (Sheila & Paddy), and my comments still aren't showing, so I think there may be something else going on. *sigh*

@Robin, love your part, downloaded it, but unable to view your terms of use, I don't have a program that will open doc files. I looked on your site but couldn't find TOU there either. Could you post whether it's pu or cu? Thanks!

I want to thank all the contributors to this month's blog train...a very big thanks to each and everyone of you for your fab kits, especially to the ones I downloaded. I try to thank everyone on their blog but my comments never show up, so I'm giving a general thanks here!

Sharon-Dewi's links are working for me. It may have been a cache issue that has sorted itself out.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this month's BT - your designs are stunning!

So many pretty material, simply I do love smiley it, thank you so much ladies!!!

Arlene, I copied my TOU to a notepad doc that most computers have. Hope this link to DL it helps. TOU

TYVM to all you girls, awesome BT, many great kits.

so the actual freebie on the blog even been able to post a reply to other comments may not yet be posted

Thanks Robin!

Everyone's kits were wonderful. I've really enjoyed this train.

Pages